• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The suicide thread was fine, using GAF as an outlet and getting help is awesome.

The amount of odd/questionable threads has dramatically increased in the last week or 2.

Clearly, we all just need hockey back.

Samyy

I think people are testing how far they can go with these threads, theres been a noticeable escalation in the number of just reallllly weird threads.

Hockey would be lovely, but it would, on the other hand, mean midterms >=(

RC

Banned
I think people are testing how far they can go with these threads, theres been a noticeable escalation in the number of just reallllly weird threads.

Hockey would be lovely, but it would, on the other hand, mean midterms >=(

Good thing we stepped away from the abyss right?

I miss the abyss.

Samyy

Sunhi gifs go on for wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long.

They also aren't funny.

tumblr_inline_mqgtzc6w611rqcmes.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Got to agree with you. Don't see what's special about them

Good that he makes people laugh though!

It's getting a weeeeeeeee bit pathetic dude. Can you at least spare us the inevitable cube-agreement-post this time? The only alt post that's okay is Beez. Or Beez's dad.

Socreges

Banned
I like how we're all so eager to characterize this community as out-of-control children.

NHL-GAF: We are the ones who knock... ourselves

Quick please make that gif happen

Samyy

So Elliote Friedman apparently said Nonis had a big trade in the works, and it could still happen.

Phaneuf + Kadri leaving?

I highly doubt the Leafs ship off the two players that play in the teams most needed positions unless we get massively overpaid, don't see that happening.

Razorskin

----- ------
They gave nothing to get Franson in the first place. I mean it was Ledba and AHLer for him and Lombardi right? An Lombardi ended up playing the season anyway.

Top Bottom