• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
AssCreed 1 was actually fun for what it was. Not a lot of variety but it still felt like one of those next steps in gaming.

I didn't like AC1 that much, but the jump to AC2 was incredible. Such an awesome game. No AC game has matched AC2 since in my opinion. It was just such an awesome realization of what the original wanted to do. Played it to death.

AC3 sucked, by the way. So mad I spent the full $60 and played it throughout Hurricane Sandy

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
ps4 launch duders
For those of you that are picking up a FPS at launch are you looking at Killzone or BF4? I need to choose one and I'd rather get the one other people I know are playing.

KZ2 multiplayer was so great. Im hoping ShadowFall is like that. Scooping KZ at launch sine I wasn't too into BF3.

Honestly though, I'm gonna buy a PS4 and ignore it for months because Gran Turismo 6 and NHL 14 aren't on it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Since we're not talking about hockey in here anyway, this gif is hilarious:

VJTzWRD.gif

calder

I love seeing children get hurt. Puts a big smile on my face.

Not sure if you're joking but... I kinda do. Any gif of some kid taking a tumble cracks me up as long as they weren't really hurt. The kid who gets knocked down in the puddle twice by the running dogs just kills me every time lol.

Oh, and the toddler trying to kick the balloon who runs full speed into the wall. Fucking classic. Maybe because I have 4 younger brothers and it amused me greatly watching those idiots do stupid shit and faceplant while playing tag in the yard and shit.

Heretic

I think I argued about Grabovski with someone tonight. It's a bit of a blur.

#teammikhail
I really hope he signs with the Ducks. I don't even know if they're in the running. BUT, we only have space for one more signing. Either Teemu or Grabo... Unless we make a trade.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Armstrong going to Sweden this year, hilarious dude but can't do much else besides crack jokes.

Montresor

Holy shit at the PS4's reduction in available RAM. For months gaming side has been a circle jerk over 7 gigabytes of gddr5 ram and Cerny's engineering brilliance. LOL

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit at the PS4's reduction in available RAM. For months gaming side has been a circle jerk over 7 gigabytes of gddr5 ram and Cerny's engineering brilliance. LOL

I'm going to wait until Mark Cerny tells me why this is a good thing before I get angry.

There's got to be somebody going through everyone's posting history, trying to find anyone contradicting themselves and furiously masturbating to this news.

Samyy

I'm going to wait until Mark Cerny tells me why this is a good thing before I get angry.

There's got to be somebody going through everyone's posting history, trying to find anyone contradicting themselves and furiously masturbating to this news.

You mean Dopey?

Montresor

Next Gen, go home you're drunk.

All 3 consoles look like shit, PS4 titles look weak as hell, Xbone is the Xbone, the WiiU....lol.

Nah PS4 and XB1 both look amazing (XB1 much better for me personally). And WiiU just came out with Pikmin 3 and has two god-tier Kamiya titles in the pipeline (Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2).

I'm stoked for XB1's launch. Killer Instinct looks better every day.

Cake Boss

Banned
Nah PS4 and XB1 both look amazing (XB1 much better for me personally). And WiiU just came out with Pikmin 3 and has two god-tier Kamiya titles in the pipeline (Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2).

lol

Would like to develop a PC but the games I play dont come out on PC or always come out years later after release.

Will just stick with my 360 for now.

Next Gen, go home you're drunk.

All 3 consoles look like shit, PS4 titles look weak as hell, Xbone is the Xbone, the WiiU....lol.

I think all 3 consoles are going to be really good. The XB1 looks amazing to me already, I think the PS4 is going to have a bunch of great games also, and I am already enjoying my WiiU and that is just going to keep getting better as Nintendo breaks out the big guns. I think next gen is going to be fantastic.

Acid08

Banned
I think all 3 consoles are going to be really good. The XB1 looks amazing to me already, I think the PS4 is going to have a bunch of great games also, and I am already enjoying my WiiU and that is just going to keep getting better as Nintendo breaks out the big guns. I think next gen is going to be fantastic.
Can't be any worse than this gen.

Socreges

Banned

Nah

Samyy

If Sony gives me a Legend of Dragoon sequel, ill buy 300 PS4's

So your saying I should buy the original on PSN then
Any JRPG from Sony is highly unlikely for now, one Sony insider did say they are in the process of creating a JRPG team but its very very very early, they're still scouting talent.

Heretic

Waiting for The Last Guardian to be announced on the PS4 to reserve it. So Gamesconn?

My guess is it will be a PS4 launch title.

E5

Samyy

Waiting for The Last Guardian to be announced on the PS4 to reserve it. So Gamesconn?

My guess is it will be a PS4 launch title.

E5

At the conference they will announce the PS4 Last Guardian bundle, and then ask people to look under their seats, where they'll find one, and then exclaim that the PS4 is available now.

Neogaf servers will burn, stores will be overrun.

Oh and Montressor, RAM allocation really doesn't have to do much with the engineering, the fact that they've fit it all into this super slim design is the engineering marvel, but thats just Sony's strength, just as the OS will likely be better on the Xbox.

The only next gen console I'll end up buying before at least 2015 is WiiU.

I've been waiting a third of my life for pikmin 3 and smash is an automatic day one.

Not to say I'm not on a PS4 if I had the cash

Red_Man

So your saying I should buy the original on PSN then
Any JRPG from Sony is highly unlikely for now, one Sony insider did say they are in the process of creating a JRPG team but its very very very early, they're still scouting talent.
I typically hate JRPGs and almost never played them, but LoD is one of my top favourite games ever. Isn't have the experience in the genre to say how it compares, but I love it. Wish I had a PS3 now so I could buy it on PSN, my OG copy is scratched to hell and back.

Socreges

Banned
I need more games like The Last Guardian to get me excited for consoles. Right now they just look like soon-to-be-under-powered PCs. Even MGS5 is coming to PC.

The WiiU, as big a failure as it is, at least has unique software. Gonna wait for a price drop and the library to grow a bit more. Pikmin 3 sounds amazing, though.

Smiley90

I need more games like The Last Guardian to get me excited for consoles. Right now they just look like soon-to-be-under-powered PCs. Even MGS5 is coming to PC.

The WiiU, as big a failure as it is, at least has unique software. Gonna wait for a price drop and the library to grow a bit more. Pikmin 3 sounds amazing, though.

TLG is most likely not even getting released, so... no more point in getting excited for that. Seems to be stuck in development hell, and has been for years now, sadly.

I pre-ordered WatchDogs and TitanFall during the FS pre-order sale... for PC, of course. I mean, the 3DS has better exclusive titles (both out AND announced) than the PS4 and Xbone COMBINED.

Yes, I know that's because it's impossible to port. Still though, my point is that my 3DS was a much better purchase than the PS4/Xbone could possibly be.

Samyy

TLG is most likely not even getting released, so... no more point in getting excited for that. Seems to be stuck in development hell, and has been for years now, sadly.

I pre-ordered WatchDogs and TitanFall during the FS pre-order sale... for PC, of course. I mean, the 3DS has better exclusive titles (both out AND announced) than the PS4 and Xbone COMBINED.

Yes, I know that's because it's impossible to port. Still though, my point is that my 3DS was a much better purchase than the PS4/Xbone could possibly be.

This this this this this
I'll let my brother enjoy the PS4 while I enjoy my 3DS, at least until Infamous comes out.
My most played games this year are on portables too, P4G, SMT 4 and Fire Emblem.

Smiley90

This this this this this
I'll let my brother enjoy the PS4 while I enjoy my 3DS, at least until Infamous comes out.
My most played games this year are on portables too, P4G, SMT 4 and Fire Emblem.

Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, SMT4, soon Pokemon, new Zelda, maybe Bravely Default&Ace Attorney at some point.

Red_Man

I need new IPs, that's always been my problem with Nintendo, the same shit over and over. I've been tempted to get a PS3 for the Last of Us because its a new IP that looks amazing but it's just not worth it right now.

Smiley90

I need new IPs, that's always been my problem with Nintendo, the same shit over and over. I've been tempted to get a PS3 for the Last of Us because its a new IP that looks amazing but it's just not worth it right now.

That's been the problem with nearly every console, though.

At least WatchDogs, the Bureau, TitanFall all seem like decent new IP's. Not crazy different from existent IP's, but at least not COD25.

Marvie_3

Banned

Don't you only play Halo and NHL? :lol

Acid08

Banned
For me this was the greatest gen ever by far so I hope next gen can top that.
By far? Jesus. I think there are probably only ~10 games from this generation that I feel any kind of really strong affinity toward. The rest are from meh to enjoyable. Plus all the business stuff this generation sucked and contributed to my overall apathy toward what was being offered. Shit sucks.

For me nothing will ever top the PS2/GC/Xbawks/DC era. Never had more fun with gaming than during that time.

In real game news though I think I'm going to buy SMTIV today. Want to play it and that $30 eShop credit is pretty cool.

Smiley90

I'm ready to be SMT'd.

I never keep my team top-quality because I keep fusing everything away to make new demons as soon as they have all their skills (and I've saved them in the compendium). I'm not sure if that's how I'm supposed to play the game, but it's how I've decided I was gonna play it LOL.

Top Bottom