• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Marvie_3

Banned
Some of those where funny but I dont get why the Devils would care about Marty playing for a different team. They have a much much better replacement for him now.

Yeah who would give a shit about the greatest player in team history going to play for your biggest rival?

Oh, I see.

Fraser is gonna get 1.2-1.4 in arb imo
I hope Nonis can move Liles or this is gonna suck

Nonis' decision to throw a remarkably stupid contract at Bozak (let's not dwell, again, on the awfulness of the Clarkson deal) I hope will prove his undoing.

It blows my mind that Franson can outscore Bozak, in both the regular season and the playoffs, and not be considered an integral part of the roster.

Samyy

I dont think Fraser will even be on the team other than a #7 dman. You cant be paying that much for a #7.

Not if he can play how he did last year
Theres no real hiding that he played good for his position and is one of our only physical D outside of Phaneuf.

Samyy

I don't think the Leafs are at a place where then can be affording to waste a good amount of cap space on keeping a player that they could utilize in the minors...

None of this would be that worrisome if they had just let Bozak walk ;_;

Merguson

Banned
I don't think the Leafs are at a place where then can be affording to waste a good amount of cap space on keeping a player that they could utilize in the minors...

None of this would be that worrisome if they had just let Bozak walk ;_;

Not sure what Bozak has to do with it. If they let Bozak walk, then they probably would have kept Grabovski who has a higher cap hit which means even less cap space. Or they let Bozak walk and buy out Grabovski? But that doesn't bode well for center depth..

Anyways, I think it's just more likely that Franson is gone at this point. It's either Kadri or Franson and clearly you keep Kadri.

Socreges

Banned
Not sure what Bozak has to do with it. If they let Bozak walk, then they probably would have kept Grabovski who has a higher cap hit which means even less cap space. Or they let Bozak walk and buy out Grabovski? But that doesn't bode well for center depth..

Anyways, I think it's just more likely that Franson is gone at this point. It's either Kadri or Franson and clearly you keep Kadri.
But Dopey assured me they'd all take reasonable, below market contracts and stay with Leaf Nation forever.

Samyy

So he'll get 4.5 for 5?

12D9FL5.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm watching Kitchen Nightmares and there's an episode with the San Jose Sharks players in it. Wat.

Socreges

Banned
Reality TV eh?

1253885876_suicide.gif

I guess I didn't realize just how big the "British guy yells at people" fetish was.

Who knew, insulting a cooking show brought on more of a response than insulting your hockey teams ever would. That's brilliant!

I was doing so well too, flying under everyone's radar. Now I'll be known as the twat who crossed the line and said something bad about Kitchen Nightmares.
For me you'll be known as the guy that made the same post three times.

Top Bottom