• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

TUSR

Banned
Yeah. Seems to be resolved, though.

I need a Lionel Mandrake summary or something for it, I just caught part of it and the threads are both locked up. Saw that the guy they were trying to save wanted to buy arrows to shoot EMT workers called to his place and I nope'ed out of there.

Socreges

Banned
What provoked that poor guy to try to kill himself, how did people here know he was going to do it?
The Virgin thread. Page 10 (100 posts/page) is when shit starts to go crazy.

I really do lack 'Internet empathy' but it's moments like this that I start to see each of you as actual fucking human beings.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Virgin thread. Page 10 (100 posts/page) is when shit starts to go crazy.

I really do lack 'Internet empathy' but it's moments like this that I start to see each of you as actual fucking human beings.

Oh wow, I purposely never looked at that thread because I figured it'd be a shitfest between foreveralones and bragging douches, but... I'm surprised the thread stayed open for long enough for something so serious to happen. That thread could never end well.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"My favorite part is when it loads because the ten minutes it takes to get to that point really tests your patience."

"In the offseason, when you want to open that contract menu and see player growth, I sometimes can't stand the wait and have to jerk off to the thought of how much my 4star prospects got better. Usually I'm done by the time the menu finally loads, too."

I should probably go to bed before I get banned, shouldn't I.

"In the offseason, when you want to open that contract menu and see player growth, I sometimes can't stand the wait and have to jerk off to the thought of how much my 4star prospects got better. Usually I'm done by the time the menu finally loads, too."

I should probably go to bed before I get banned, shouldn't I.

You should go to bed before I fly to Vancouver and break your computer, yes.

RC

Banned
So I finally got around to watching the first episode of the fourth season of AD. Netflick might've made a huge mistake. All the dorm stuff really dragged it down, a bit too many callbacks, and unnecessary guest stars. (Which will probably be a problem every episode) Hopefully the season gets better, but I have my doubts.

And that's why, you never revive shows that have been cancelled.

Edit: second episode was even worse. George Sr., was never that stupid.

Edit2: third episode was better, mainly because of Tobias. He still has plenty of outcome. This charterer specific format's the real culprit of this new season. Also the episodes are too long. I'm going to stop now.

Razorskin

----- ------
WmEl20M.png

Do you even lift?

Top Bottom