• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

cbvebrY.gif

mtpp5xo.gif

Quick

Banned
According to Kypreos, both Messier and Gretzky have interest in coaching the Rangers.

:lol :lol :lol

To be fair, Gretzky was at least a former coach. I'd rather see them move up the ranks like what Roy did. I don't think their egos would allow them to do that, though.

They can both go fuck themselves.

Real coaches only, please.

There's a ton of options right now.

Messier or Gretzky could turn out to be good, on the other hand. :lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Gretz is a real coach! Phoenix, bro.
Phoenix doesn't count on just about anyone's resume!

In other news, both Carl Hagelin and Ryan Callahan had shoulder surgery for torn labrums. Both are expected to be at training camp but will likely be unable to take contact. They should be good to go either by the start of the season or within the first couple of weeks.

Also, I wouldn't mind Messier in an assistant position.

Oh, and the Rangers have interviews with both Alain Vigneault and Dallas Eakins

Acid08

Banned
Sharks signed Tomas Hertl(our 2012 first round pick) to an entry level contract. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Kid is projected to be a stud.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's no excuse, I live in the Springs and still manage to go to a few games. :p

One of my best friends is from near Denver. Sadly, not an Avs fan though. Some inner-divison rival fans here in Vancouver would be great, but... Edmonton/Calgary fans are too afraid to show their faces and Avs/Wild fans are basically non-existant.

Hunter S.

One of my best friends is from near Denver. Sadly, not an Avs fan though. Some inner-divison rival fans here in Vancouver would be great, but... Edmonton/Calgary fans are too afraid to show their faces and Avs/Wild fans are basically non-existant.
For awhile, I would have considered Vancouver a rival, probably the Avalanches 2nd after Detroit. Hard to really have division rivalries now that the avs seemingly play the worst against their own division compared to their play against any other division. Now as they are moved to the Central division I do not see an obvious new rivalry any time soon.

Cool now I know of two other posters from the springs besides me on GAF.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers also signed Samuel Noreau today, 5th round 2011 draft defenseman. Passed on McColgan and Ceresnek, who will re-enter the draft.

Also, I had me some La Fin du Monde for the first time tonight. You Frenchies can make some damn good beer apparently.

Heretic

No joke, I seriously cannot wait for the launch of the XOne!!! My lazy ass loves the swapping feature. It's honestly a godsend for me. I also love the fact that I'll never have to swap discs again.

Montresor

No joke, I seriously cannot wait for the launch of the XOne!!! My lazy ass loves the swapping feature. It's honestly a godsend for me. I also love the fact that I'll never have to swap discs again.

E3 is gonna be great Heretic. Banjo? Conker? BELIEVE.

Quick

Banned
I've always been on #TeamPlayStation, and it looks like I'll remain #TeamPlayStation #TeamPS4.

Yep.

But I almost never play sports games anymore. Too time consuming or something *goes back to hour 20 of RDR replay three*

i9zqcc4k1VR9o.gif

Jets fans have taste? What?

:p

Top Bottom