• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Samyy

gaming lol

master race FTW

iH8xjWrnZOMyR.gif

Samyy

I more than likely will, not sure about NHL14 though. I fucking SUCK with the newer NHLs lol.

Drive Club though, I am so there.

Yea if Drive Club is there at launch im most likely going to get that first

My stupid little brother was playing RDR and my mom walked in on home during that stupid little sex scene and lost her shit. I don't know what happened to my copy, never finished :(. Damn siblings man!

I more than likely will, not sure about NHL14 though. I fucking SUCK with the newer NHLs lol.

Drive Club though, I am so there.
KZ: SF and Drive Club, funny enough I got Resistance and Motorstorm when I got a PS3.

Red Dead Redemption was the best game of the Wii/360/PS3 generation.
Dark Souls takes that honor for me, but RDR is up there. That first time leaving McFarlane ranch and seeing Armadillo in the distance, goddamn.

Solo

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even realize they were making one until I accidentally saw it on GameTrailers this morning. Such truth being spoken by some of those guys, so good.

Samyy

So did you guys like that GoT episode :lol
Been waiting for this day for at least two years

I felt exactly how you're feeling now but I think I didnt touch the books again for a good 1-2 months.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So did you guys like that GoT episode :lol
Been waiting for this day for at least two years

I felt exactly how you're feeling now but I think I didnt touch the books again for a good 1-2 months.

So you're saying it's a good episode? Not seen it yet. And if you mention that show one more time in any kind of potentially spoiler-ish way, you're dead.

Samyy

So you're saying it's a good episode? Not seen it yet. And if you mention that show one more time in any kind of potentially spoiler-ish way, you're dead.

It was excellent. I will warn you that spoilers are everywhere on any social network so stay away.

Smiley90

Can't believe he died. She died too. And they all died.

IT'S YOU AGAIN.

Honestly, I'm expecting somebody to die. It wouldn't be GoT if they didn't. no streams up yet, so I can't watch yet...

It was excellent. I will warn you that spoilers are everywhere on any social network so stay away.

I'm avoiding facebook, reddit and GAF OT. I don't visit much else.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Good job Crawford, not letting them mess around and throwing them down.

The roster for that International Hockey exhibition game being played in Australia got announced today

jbbh9GG61uAZVl.jpg

To their credit, it's actually got some active NHL/AHL/ECHL talent, when I expected they would be beer leaguers and 50 year old Chelios look-a-likes.

Josh Brittain representing the Ducks I see (ECHL 'talent').

Oh, and there's one player they haven't announced yet because he's "still in the playoffs".

Acid08

Banned
The roster for that International Hockey exhibition game being played in Australia got announced today

jbbh9GG61uAZVl.jpg

To their credit, it's actually got some active NHL/AHL/ECHL talent, when I expected they would be beer leaguers and 50 year old Chelios look-a-likes.

Josh Brittain representing the Ducks I see (ECHL 'talent').

Oh, and there's one player they haven't announced yet because he's "still in the playoffs".
Konopka is the captain lolololol

Konopka is the captain lolololol

MINNESOTA WILD SUPERSTAR ZENON KONOPKA THANK YOU VERY MUCH

You should've seen the interviews he was doing with Australian sports media personalities. Hilarious for both sides.

Him pretending to care was obvious... "So how do you feel about these upcoming games, what can we expect?"

"Yeeeah, I guess we have a big rivalry with Canada and... Well, bragging rights are... Pretty... Cool I guess"

Socreges

Banned
I saw your reactions in the GoT thread, second saltiest night of the year for you eh?
Being on episode 6 or so right now, but having read the book, I already know what you guys must be talking about. I guess they didn't wait until the season finale. 2nd to last ep is always the hardest hitting, I guess.

Reading that part was the weirdest f'ing experience. I really couldn't tell if it was real or not. Too heavy. Watching it without knowing must have been a trip.

Now I need to catch up.

Smiley90

Being on episode 6 or so right now, but having read the book, I already know what you guys must be talking about. I guess they didn't wait until the season finale. 2nd to last ep is always the hardest hitting, I guess.

Reading that part was the weirdest f'ing experience. I really couldn't tell if it was real or not. Too heavy. Watching it without knowing must have been a trip.

Now I need to catch up.

Tonight was the season finale.

EDIT: Nvm.

Top Bottom