• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

New Canes jersey:
060413_canes.jpg

"Let's remove the unique stuff and make a plain ass jersey!"

Fake edit: Logo waay to high.

Marvie_3

Banned
New Canes jersey:
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/nhl/blog/060413_canes.jpg[img]

"Let's remove the unique stuff and make a plain ass jersey!"

Fake edit: Logo waay to high.[/QUOTE]

Their other ones were a mess. These could have been better though.

And yeah, that logo is way off.

Dallas is revealing their new jerseys tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Arthur Staple ‏@StapeNewsday
Just filed to @NewsdaySports: sources say #Isles captain Mark Streit will not return. Turned down team's best offer, will hit open market.

Here's something for UFA day.

Oh man. Hope he gets a good home. I'll instantly like whichever team gets him better.

Their other ones were a mess. These could have been better though.

And yeah, that logo is way off.

Dallas is revealing their new jerseys tonight.
Some of the warning flag striping was too much. If they followed their alternate black, but replaced it with dominate red it would be great.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Logo seems a little small and too high, but I like the overall aesthetic of it. Their last jersey had way too much going on especially with the warning flag around the bottom trim.

Quick

Banned
Logo seems a little small and too high, but I like the overall aesthetic of it. Their last jersey had way too much going on especially with the warning flag around the bottom trim.

The warning flags were the best feature, I think. Really made it unique.

That doesn't change a thing I said. These max contracts work out like 1% of the time, if that. The Rangers of all teams should understand this.
I would think a player like a him would be a much safer bet then almost any player that has ever got a Max contract.

Solo

I would think a player like a him would be a much safer bet then almost any player that has ever got a Max contract.

You never know. NHL history is absolutely filled will players who got big money, long term deals only to either a) not perform or b) get injured.

Var

I am against any max deal that is going to last until a player hits close to 40. You never know what effect age is going to have on someone.

Curufinwe

I wonder if Holmgren has the green light to amnesty Bryz so he can overpay Streit.

I am against any max deal that is going to last until a player hits close to 40. You never know what effect age is going to have on someone.

I also think $10 million a year is too much for any goalie. Even if the cap goes up to $70 million soon.

Curufinwe

7 or 8 years being the maximum contract length is still a huge improvement on the old system. The lockout was worth it for that, and the two amnesty buyouts.

Top Bottom