• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Erdrick

No financial pressure? TOM NOOK WILL BREAK YOUR FUCKING KNEES, MAN.

Sleep with your shovel close at all times. Or the Master Sword.

Unfortunately those were only in the original :(

Aww... Do they still have those insane noise-making statue things that randomly made weird sounds? My friend had his house loaded with em in the GC version and it was like going into an insane asylum.

Marvie_3

Banned
See? Look what you guys did

3qdo2q.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just noticed that possibly the biggest idiot in the entire thread is NHL-GAF's own Vilam (Wild fan).

Let me guess, he's in favour of bikes because teenage girls aren't allowed to drive yet?

I feel like this post might be going too far... Hope everybody understands the joke-reference :lol

Heretic

Why not wait till after E3 before making any decisions.
This. Come on, Monty! $399 is my price limit though. I'd have to wait after that. If there's a huge disparity with the PS4 in price and graphics then I'm going to be sorely disappointed... But Halo... Can't leave it. Can't leave Zelda either. PS4 will have cool games but they don't have must buy games for me or series that I'm attached too.

Over 10 years of Halo and a lifetime of Mario and Zelda. Just can't leave. I'll never let go, Jack!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Like Peter Cetera, I defend the honour of Vman and the Wild for the glory of love.

I'm currently writing an NHL-GAF fanfic. I should add computer ladies to this amazing tale.

Now HANG ON A SECOND RIGHT THERE. Please tell me it's not like 50 Shades of Grey.

RC

Banned
We all have After Hours inside of us, just ready to release itself.

Sounds like herpes.

Also having just seen Star Trek into Darkness, I'm disappointed that instead of telling a new story they settled for a poor re-imagining of the Wrath of Kahn. Complete with modern movie contrivances that lessen any sort of tension or emotional impact.

Top Bottom