• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Tim Thomas to the Pens

Quick

Banned
Pens' next steps:

-Trade Malkin, Fleury, Kunitz, Letang, Orpik, Crosby
-Tank for a few years
-Initiate "Pittsburgh Model".

Quick

Banned
The same amount as you, my man. The same amount :p

iN2tLdCXhXrz7.gif

calder

Pens' next steps:

-Trade Malkin, Fleury, Kunitz, Letang, Orpik, Crosby
-Tank for a few years
-Initiate "Pittsburgh Model".

"Draft a generational can't-miss player" really is a brilliant strategy. Not sure why every other team doesn't do it too.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I never really thought that Bylsma was that good of a coach. Always seemed like he was riding the coat tails of a stacked team.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m
Gonchar and the Stars have reached agreement on a 2 yr deal, believed to be $5 mil per, $10 mil total. Pending signed paperwork. #TSN

kassatsu

Banned
You must be fucking kidding.

You remember that super stacked Avs team??? Remember who the coach was?
Can it really be worse than Byslma? In reality I see the pens doing nothing this offseason, Shero will plug his ears close his eyes and lalalala nothing is wrong all the way to October.

Socreges

Banned
Can it really be worse than Byslma? In reality I see the pens doing nothing this offseason, Shero will plug his ears close his eyes and lalalala nothing is wrong all the way to October.
Well, maybe that's how it should be? Pens may have gotten swept but they also looked really good against an injury-plagued and inexperienced Sens team.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Too rare and precious to be dealt so easily.

Detective-GAF skills have been on display heavily on gaming-gaf lately, from the limited reading I do over there. Don't pride yourself so much! :p

I feel like it's all witch-hunting now. Everyone who's pro-MS is automatically an Astroturfer. I'm in hiding.

Smiley90

People are really getting antsy over the Last of Us OT.

Why's that? Because the PS finally has some good exclusive titles now?

In all seriousness, I'm actually kinda jealous, everything I hear about the game sounds awesome. Oh well. I'll have Animal Crossing soon. soooooooon.

... wait, I said this before, but... should we post friend codes or something?

Socreges

Banned
Detective-GAF skills have been on display heavily on gaming-gaf lately, from the limited reading I do over there. Don't pride yourself so much! :p

I feel like it's all witch-hunting now. Everyone who's pro-MS is automatically an Astroturfer. I'm in hiding.
Was just sarcasm. I've always found it funny when people suggest that it takes any more than 5 seconds to find a certain post. I have a decent memory, though.

And the Gaming Forum doesn't have any skills. For every person they out, they also out someone that was never in.

Smiley90

Was just sarcasm. I've always found it funny when people suggest that it takes any more than 5 seconds to find a certain post. I have a decent memory, though.

And the Gaming Forum doesn't have any skills. For every person they out, they also out someone that was never in.

It's quite the witchhunt indeed. I've been thinking about posting pro-MS comments, I've always wanted to know everything I did in my past. It's like hiring a private investigator for free.

Marvie_3

Banned

Imagine that......Swiss hiding during conflict.

Top Bottom