• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Fei

McKenzie is saying on twitter he expects Bryz to be bought out this off-season after all.

Flyers-gaf doubted, but..

ColbertCalledIt.gif

RC

Banned
I need an entire bottle of forget me nows to erase this post season. Out of all the predictions I made, why did this one have to come true?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I need an entire bottle of forget me nows to erase this post season. Out of all the predictions I made, why did this one have to come true?

It's because you changed your avatar. That's the only explanation.

Samyy

Fuck me waking up to go to nearest fucking mall right in the morning for Animal Crossing, damn you digital bastards!!!

What about...

Coots for Pietrangelo?

Pietrangelo is the cornerstone of this franchise and isn't going anywhere for the best of deals. Even Shattenkirk would need to be in some sort of package where a RD came back, we have some talent in the pipeline there but nothing that's NHL ready yet.

Realistically, we will want to offload a winger (Perron, Stewart) with picks / prospects for a strong #2.

Acid08

Banned
Pietrangelo is the cornerstone of this franchise and isn't going anywhere for the best of deals. Even Shattenkirk would need to be in some sort of package where a RD came back, we have some talent in the pipeline there but nothing that's NHL ready yet.

Realistically, we will want to offload a winger (Perron, Stewart) with picks / prospects for a strong #2.
Would love Stewart.

Socreges

Banned
Downloading Animal Crossing right now...

I've made a huge mistake.

Are you talking about the Getaway ringtone? Gonna need a PM of that, too, if possible.

And if you guys listen to the podcast...well, I won't spoil it.
That's been my ringtone for a week now. Had to make it myself, but I can probably share it somehow if you want it.

Quick

Banned
Downloading Animal Crossing right now...

I've made a huge mistake.

That's been my ringtone for a week now. Had to make it myself, but I can probably share it somehow if you want it.

same6pepe.png

Same!

I made one out of the best rip available before that MP3 version came out. TUSR PM'd it to me. Too lazy to edit right now, :lol.

Acid08

Banned
I see Pavs thrown around a lot on trade boards now that Stastny doesn't really seem likely anymore.
Pavs is an ~60 point player. To land him it would have to be Stewart+. I guess it wouldn't be out of the question. I'd like to see Hertl in action before giving up Pavs though.

Top Bottom