• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Can it really be worse than Byslma? In reality I see the pens doing nothing this offseason, Shero will plug his ears close his eyes and lalalala nothing is wrong all the way to October.
Vigneault incoming. Though he is better than Crapnato.

I watched a lot of Avs games that one year (how could you not with that fucking team?) and he is terribad. I also blame him for the poor playoffs this year too.

He has a CURSE! Run away! I think even Ron Wilolson is better.

ZeroGravity

Calder Cup final starts tonight between Grand Rapids and Syracuse. Going to be back-to-back championships for the Lightning organization.

Marvie_3

Banned
I've hung your swap notes on my wall though...

ibZBmdvyvwlm5.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
One of the best LoZ games. Are you going to pick up Seasons or Ages? I still need to play those.

When's the new Zelda coming out? I only see Q4 2013 release dates, is that what we're at right now?

I might just get Animal Crossing, SMT4, the new Zelda and Monster Hunter 4 once they come out. I'm so uninformed as for what games the 3DS even has already out/coming up. Am I missing any big titles? That recommendation thread is too large to read.

EDIT: Duh, and Pokemon, obviously.

Socreges

Banned
One of the best LoZ games. Are you going to pick up Seasons or Ages? I still need to play those.
Yeah, just this morning. They're the whole reason I finally returned to LA. Decided I had to actually play it through (only beat the first dungeon 2 years ago, then quit) before picking up the games that were based off it.

Socreges

Banned
When's the new Zelda coming out? I only see Q4 2013 release dates, is that what we're at right now?

I might just get Animal Crossing, SMT4, the new Zelda and Monster Hunter 4 once they come out. I'm so uninformed as for what games the 3DS even has already out/coming up. Am I missing any big titles? That recommendation thread is too large to read.
www.gamesradar.com/25-upcoming-3ds-games-new/

I'm really curious about the Batman title. Metroidvania by some of the senior Metroid Prime guys (who formed a new studio).

Acid08

Banned
^ nice!

I'm scared of the New Leaf OT for that reason. Some definite community crossover, kind of like NHL-GAF having Zedge.
The people that were continuing to try to do that shit(same people from the old thread) have left the OT in favor of their own IRC or something. Felt they were being unfairly warned by mods :lol

Curufinwe

McKenzie is saying on twitter he expects Bryz to be bought out this off-season after all.

So much cap space.

Apparently the financial cost of buying Bryz out this offseason is about the same as doing it next year when you use net present Value. So they may as well get it over with.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Eakins is going to be coaching the Oilers, huh?

Seems like a logical fit. Young unproven team in need of development gets a new unproven coach who is great at development.

Mii

Banned
Havent been excited for a game as much as The Last of Us.

Just put in my pre-order once I saw the review thread. I've been on a total media blackout of the game since its announcement. I've got high expectations.

Even got to use my $20 promo code from SimCity. Thanks for something EA. Amazon release date delivery, too.

Alucard

Banned
Hey Philly, I hear the Pens might be shopping around a Cup-winning first overall pick this summer if you're looking for a goalie to pick up right where Bryz left off!

Top Bottom