• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh man, you know what I just realized would've made this E3 amazing? TimeSplitters :'(

Metroid Dread. FFS it's probably half-done. But I guess we need another 12 Wario games first.

Other M was just 3 years ago, I guess. So I'd like to think that they got their break and can now begin development on another one. Hopefully in 2D.

I'd take a 2D game but I fucking loved all of the Prime games. Hunters was on another level with that multiplayer, who fucking knew it would work so well?

Socreges

Banned
Acid, they actually had a 2D Metroid in development codenamed 'Dread', but it was scrapped for some reason (maybe to shift focus to Other M). It's still possible that they could revive it, but who knows. Every E3 that passes, I hope to hear something. Would be nice if they'd just kill rumours either way.

I'd take a 2D game but I fucking loved all of the Prime games. Hunters was on another level with that multiplayer, who fucking knew it would work so well?
Never played MP2 or MP3. I figure I'll play them some day 15 years from now when they're included for free with a PS+ membership. Or if I come across a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy that doesn't cost $100.

Alucard

Banned
Pens' goalie coach Gilles Meloche is said to be resigning at some point this week. Pens are expected to call up Mike Bales, who is their Wilkes-Barre goalie coach.

And LOL @ Tortorella meeting with the Canucks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wonder who owns the IP? Crytek bought Free Radical's place and most off the people who worked there but the head few moved on to a new studio.

Last thing I know of is Crytek owns the license and has allowed a fan-team to make an "indie" version with the license. They're not tackling it themselves, sadly. :( There was a petition which 75'000 people signed :lol. But they're hopefully gonna do it one day..

EDIT: RIDEABLE RHYHORNS AWWW YISSSSS

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
When was the last classic style Metroid game they made? Zero Mission? They keep all their other franchises on this short leash and they all end up being super iterative and same-y. Metroid has been nothing but different since the first Prime. Maybe it's time they do take it back to basics a bit.

*sigh*

Yeah.

All I want is a 2D/2.5D Metroid on the 3DS. In a similar vein like Super was. That would be super awesome.

Heretic

Acid, they actually had a 2D Metroid in development codenamed 'Dread', but it was scrapped for some reason (maybe to shift focus to Other M). It's still possible that they could revive it, but who knows. Every E3 that passes, I hope to hear something. Would be nice if they'd just kill rumours either way.

I remember Dread! Wasn't there a lone screenshot of it? I think Fusion was the last 2D Metroid.

Cake Boss

Banned
iprl8vCXfkepT.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently Jacques Martin talked to the Canucks? Hahahahahahahahaha please god make it so.

Cake Boss

Banned
loooooooolll Canucks,

Hey guys we have had trouble scoring goals these playoffs and our powerplay is dog shit, you know who could help us out with that?

who?

John Torterralllalala!!! and I also heard hes good with the media, nothing will go wrong here in a Canadian market.

OMG GILLIS U GENUIS. HAVE AN EXTENTION!!

Cake Boss

Banned
New generation, same old ass ideas and IPs.

Maybe its just me getting tired of gaming but god damn the only game that I thought was interesting was that Project Spark demo, too bad it will probably be scrapped for another crappy HALO by 3dick3.

Edit: Watch Dogs looked like it was trying something new, all I wanted was an open world cyberpunk game, and all I got was MMO shooters for consoles and sequels to tired franchises. Watch dogs was the closest thing I asked for.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I wish Titan Fall was at launch, the game looks really fun. The Titans and the way the soldiers interact looks awesome.

Marvie_3

Banned
New generation, same old ass ideas and IPs.

Maybe its just me getting tired of gaming but god damn the only game that I thought was interesting was that Project Spark demo, too bad it will probably be scrapped for another crappy HALO by 3dick3.
Same here. It's bad when the reveal I was most excited for was the Animal Crossing villager in Smash Bros, and I don't even like those games.

Heretic

Also, FFXV and KH3 have been confirmed for XBone in addition to the PS4, for what it's worth.
Woooo! Excellent news! Reserved the XOne today :) trading in my Halo Reach 360 and getting $175 worth of credit if placed towards the XOne. Also trading in my Kinect.

Keeping my Halo 3 Xbox 360 though.

Edit: I felt the same way, Cake Boss. Stopped playing consoles and I've been in 3DS Mode since. Hopefully the feel of news shiny toys will get me back to console gaming.

Edit #2: Don't watch basketball but I heard the Heat got beat bad. I don't know why I enjoy it when popular teams lose. Seeing the bitter tears in my Facebook feed brings a smile to my face.

Marvie_3

Banned
Woooo! Excellent news! Reserved the XOne today :) trading in my Halo Reach 360 and getting $175 worth of credit if placed towards the XOne. Also trading in my Kinect.

Keeping my Halo 3 Xbox 360 though.

Edit: I felt the same way, Cake Boss. Stopped playing consoles and I've been in 3DS Mode since. Hopefully the feel of news shiny toys will get me back to console gaming.

Yet you don't have Animal Crossing.....

Samyy

Well my original AC save is working again so... ima shake some trees or something
I can't help but see the glint of evil in my villagers eyes now

Acid08

Banned
Well my original AC save is working again so... ima shake some trees or something
I can't help but see the glint of evil in my villagers eyes now
I sent a letter to one of my villagers yesterday that just said "Fuck you."

Today I got a reply from her that said I was great at writing and that I should send more letters.

Marvie_3

Banned
I sent a letter to one of my villagers yesterday that just said "Fuck you."

Today I got a reply from her that said I was great at writing and that I should send more letters.

I did that too. Except my letter was far more mean and contained much more swearing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Report says Malkin is looking for $10 million annually, and Letang has 1 year left on his contract. Have fun with that Shero.

Samyy

My villagers keep making me give gifts to other villagers yet seem to forget they havent given me a single goddamn gift!!!!

Feels bad man

EDIT: NVM I JUST GOT A SHIRT YAY

Top Bottom