• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yup so I can continue my playthrough, in the mean time though I'm able to just mess around in game without worrying too much and can explore some more.

That's a good idea. So do you just have a save in the cloud as well or on a USB stick?

I would like to mess around more with some of the items, I'm pretty cautious in the game.

That's a good idea. So do you just have a save in the cloud as well or on a USB stick?

I would like to mess around more with some of the items, I'm pretty cautious in the game.

Yep, I have one on an old memory card, and one in the cloud, and then the one I play on on my harddrive. If I am playing and I decide to stop and I have good morale, no problems, etc... I'll quit and then copy that save file to either the memory card or cloud. Now if I'm playing and I get the infection glitch and can't find the stupid infections to clear out, I'll keep playing until I'm done and then copy one of the save files from the memory card/cloud and put it on my HD. Like I said, feels like cheating but the glitch prevents me from ending a game session how I want it.

Quick

Banned
You're a cool guy. I'm ok with this

ibo9T4xTXqjXzp.gif

Socreges

Banned
I've got almost everything planted. Not sure that anything's produced, though. First tree planted was on Sunday, so would there be fruit today? Or does it take longer? I'll be able to check later.

Cake Boss not back yet? Why is the coach hiring process in the NHL so long? Shit is like the Coyotes' situation...
Welcome back, brah

Welcome back, Cake Boss.

Who is gone still? equippedwithtowel?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Philadelphia Flyers ‏@NHLFlyers 11s
TRADE ALERT: Flyers acquired (D) Mark Streit from @NYIslanders in exchange for a 4th rd pick in the 2014 NHL Draft

IT BEGINS

Just... don't sign him to a ridiculous contract pls.

Marvie_3

Banned
I've got almost everything planted. Not sure that anything's produced, though. First tree planted was on Sunday, so would there be fruit today? Or does it take longer? I'll be able to check later.

Welcome back, brah

Welcome back, Cake Boss.

Who is gone still? equippedwithtowel?

It'll take longer. I planted a bunch of trees on sunday and none of them had any fruit on them yet.

equipped with towel still has a couple weeks on his ban.

Var

From @drosennhl: Add prospect Shane Harper to the deal, so Flyers now send a 4th rd pick in 2014 and Harper to the Isles for negotiating rights to Streit.

IT BEGINS

Just... don't sign him to a ridiculous contract pls.

OMFG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great start to the offseason, Pens keep their shitty coach, and the Flyers address a huge need. Time for Homer to work his magic* and get him signed.

*badly over pay him

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Read for Bernier
Dump Briere and Bryz.

Hopefully anyway.

But yeah, this means Coots and BSchenn are staying put. Thank God.

Socreges

Banned
I'm laughing at them while being jealous at the same time!
Best parts are visiting towns.

I went to Acid's town and put my poo design t-shirt on the display model for him to have. He was happy. Then we went to Universe (my town) and I asked him to donate to my new public works project, a bridge. Need about 100,000 bells. I ran over to see him donating. He says "4 bells", "1 for each game", and runs away. I laughed pretty hard. Then cried.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I try not too laugh because I would like a new Viva Pinata that's like Animal Crossing with the visiting of other people's worlds.

sounds like a MMO the way the people in here are describing it.

it's like Farmville on steroids I guess?

Gotcha. I sold my 3DS anyways, just wanted to see what was up with it.

Also:

@KatieStrangESPN: #Isles Last contract offer made by Isles to Streit came before trade deadline. Three years, $4.75 million per.

He turned that down! Holmgren to the rescue!

calder

Off-topic: your avatar annoys me because of how low-res it is.

So much so, that I made you a clean version.

iVesie09ig5Ui.png

Sorry.

Not cool dude, he's doing the best he can with his bloated multiple OS's hogging all his slow RAM. :|

Rejected 'jokes':
- low photoshop yields resulted in a downclocked avatar
- #dealwithit
- fortunately he has the option of sticking with his ugly avatar moving forward
- something something always online

Off-topic: your avatar annoys me because of how low-res it is.

So much so, that I made you a clean version.

iVesie09ig5Ui.png

Sorry.

Most images are blocked at my work. So I didnt see that there was an image file with this. I just pasted the fist XB1 logo I could find that the avatar thing would allow. I will check out the one you made for me when I get home. Thanks a lot.

Edit: nm I just copied the image location and put it in and it worked. Glad it wasnt some joke avatar since I had to upload it blind.

toro5741

Gotcha. I sold my 3DS anyways, just wanted to see what was up with it.

Also:

@KatieStrangESPN: #Isles Last contract offer made by Isles to Streit came before trade deadline. Three years, $4.75 million per.

He turned that down! Holmgren to the rescue!

Rumor was that he wanted 4 years at $5 per (slightly more than they gave Lubo) which is when the Isles decided they weren't going to re-sign. They also apparently believe Matt Donovan, who played the entire season in the AHL this year, can step in and replace him...

Marvie_3

Banned
Best parts are visiting towns.

I went to Acid's town and put my poo design t-shirt on the display model for him to have. He was happy. Then we went to Universe (my town) and I asked him to donate to my new public works project, a bridge. Need about 100,000 bells. I ran over to see him donating. He says "4 bells", "1 for each game", and runs away. I laughed pretty hard. Then cried.
:lol :lol :lol

Quick

Banned
Most images are blocked at my work. So I didnt see that there was an image file with this. I just pasted the fist XB1 logo I could find that the avatar thing would allow. I will check out the one you made for me when I get home. Thanks a lot.

I want to elaborate that I'm not being a dick on purpose, by the way. Hope that wasn't how I came across. :)

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
this hybrid of hockey and Animal Crossing talk is difficult to follow indeed.

Not surprised the Pens extended him though, he won them a cup and they are winning consistently, even with Crosby out half the time. Boston just outplayed them.

Alucard

Banned
Mixed feelings on the Bylsma extension. Let's see where we go from here. Shero still has lots of work to do this offseason. Drop most of the slow guys and bring in some speed ala Bennett.

Quick

Banned
Mixed feelings on the Bylsma extension. Let's see where we go from here. Shero still has lots of work to do this offseason. Drop most of the slow guys and bring in some speed ala Bennett.

On the plus side, it's just two years. It could be worse.

Two years and no results, and you can just let him go.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I planted my first trees Saturday evening, I'll check tonight/when back from work if they've grown. You guys need your gates open in the evenings! I need money... I haven't even paid for my house yet!

I also had my gates open for a while last night... Nobody wants pears, apparently!

Top Bottom