• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

EdmondD

New generation, same old ass ideas and IPs.

Maybe its just me getting tired of gaming but god damn the only game that I thought was interesting was that Project Spark demo, too bad it will probably be scrapped for another crappy HALO by 3dick3.

Edit: Watch Dogs looked like it was trying something new, all I wanted was an open world cyberpunk game, and all I got was MMO shooters for consoles and sequels to tired franchises. Watch dogs was the closest thing I asked for.
Cyberpunk 2077 http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510056&highlight=cyberpunk+2077 Developed by CD Projekt Red the same guys who make the Witcher. Not coming out until like 2015 though.

Samyy

I started playing last night and wasn't able to catch a single fish so I gave up. I might have to watch a video to get some tips on fishing.

Just wait for the wobble when three drops of water go into the air, after being up pretty late just fishing last night I got the hang of it!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've been catching Sharks and Sunfish like crazy the last two nights.

Helped pay off the first two mortgages. I'm now at the 198k mortgage, got about 30k of that ready to put down.

I'm glad I don't have the new AC. I think there's drugs in it, and need to make sure I don't get pulled in...must focus on getting more applications out.

Also, early Sliders was pretty great.

Var

I liked Sliders up until they started swapping out cast members. I bought the first three seasons on DVD for like 15 bucks a couple years ago during a Target sale.

So do the penguins fire Bylsma today? I read that Malkin and Crosby supposedly came out in favor of him returning in their exit interviews.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
New article up at Mlive about how Holland only wants to give Brunner $2.5 million a season.

As I said earlier in the year, Holland is going to let him walk because Holland has no idea what he's doing.

toro5741

I liked Sliders up until they started swapping out cast members. I bought the first three seasons on DVD for like 15 bucks a couple years ago during a Target sale.

So do the penguins fire Bylsma today? I read that Malkin and Crosby supposedly came out in favor of him returning in their exit interviews.

Apparently they are giving him a 2 year extension...

Wow the Pens organization is fucking nuts. I really thought he would be gone after the way they were eliminated the last 2 years. I wonder how many years they will have to have the best team and no cups before he is finally gone.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm not sure how they could justify getting rid of Bylsma. He won them a Cup and they just got to the Conference Finals.

Var

Wow the Pens organization is fucking nuts. I really thought he would be gone after the way they were eliminated the last 2 years. I wonder how many years they will have to have the best team and no cups before he is finally gone.

Sounds like it will take at least two more early exits.

Sounds like it will take at least two more early exits.

This is great news for the rest of the teams in the East. I was really worried they would get a new coach who would push those guys to just run away with the East next year and win the cup.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Getting swept and scoring 2 goals is downright pathetic. Kessel alone scored double that against Boston in the playoffs.

The cup win was ages ago. 4 years is a long time in hockey.

Even the offensive juggernaut New York Rangers scored 5 times as many goals against the Bruins in their series than the Penguins did.

Plinko

Getting swept and scoring 2 goals is downright pathetic. Kessel alone scored double that against Boston in the playoffs.

The cup win was ages ago. 4 years is a long time in hockey.

I keep hearing people blaming the Penguins for not scoring, but haven't heard many actually give credit to the Bruins for actually shutting them down.

Again, though, they just made the Conference Finals.

New article up at Mlive about how Holland only wants to give Brunner $2.5 million a season.

As I said earlier in the year, Holland is going to let him walk because Holland has no idea what he's doing.

Letting Flip walk (which I'm fine with considering he wants 5 mil), wanting to resign Cleary and Drew Miller, and now giving Brunner 2.5? I would have gave him 3 mil for 2 years. At most, and this is pushing it, I would do 3.5 for two seasons. He showed he has the skill, but I want to see a full season before he can make 4 or 5 mil a year.

Samyy

I also have a shit ton of apples and am at home all day today so if anyone needs them, I can open up anytime, just let me know here or by pm.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I planted Orange and Cherry trees on day one and neither have produced fruit yet. I think they will soon though. They are growing up nicely.

I also have a shit ton of apples and am at home all day today so if anyone needs them, I can open up anytime, just let me know here or by pm.

Fingers crossed I get some fruit in today. I planted peach, pear, and cherry trees.

:lol

sounds like fun

Marvie_3

Banned
Dang it guys.....

ibwxLkshVsocLc.gif

We need to tell our State of Decay stories. Fucking didn't get back to my base in time and the pastor turned and killed two of my characters (one of which was my best).

I had a message that I had to run back to the base quick, turned out Alan had shot the pastor before he turned, a couple days later, Alan came down with the black fever so I took him out back and ended his suffering.

I haven't really had any amazing stories like you find on the official forums or the GAF thread, but the game is still a blast. Though I feel somewhat like I'm cheating because I keep getting the infection glitch popping up every so often so I just play and do whatever because I started backing up my save file. So I have a save file on a memory card from a few days ago where I left the game in a great state so I can keep playing and if I get the glitch and it saves, I can just go and put that save back in. Allows me to keep playing and just messing around until the patch where I can then load back up my regular save file and continue where I left off, it will probably be a few in game days that pass but I left it in a very good state with high morale, no problems, and a good number of supplies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I had a message that I had to run back to the base quick, turned out Alan had shot the pastor before he turned, a couple days later, Alan came down with the black fever so I took him out back and ended his suffering.

I haven't really had any amazing stories like you find on the official forums or the GAF thread, but the game is still a blast. Though I feel somewhat like I'm cheating because I keep getting the infection glitch popping up every so often so I just play and do whatever because I started backing up my save file. So I have a save file from a few days ago where I left the game in a great state so I can keep playing and if I get the glitch and it saves, I can just go and put that save back in.

Hopefully the patch comes soon.

Top Bottom