• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't know how I missed it , but I just caught up on the "The Division" presentation, and that's now my game of E3, it looks incredible. I'd buy a next gen system just for that.

Samyy

I don't know how I missed it , but I just caught up on the "The Division" presentation, and that's now my game of E3, it looks incredible. I'd buy a next gen system just for that.

For a lot of these next gen games it looks like im going to have to find more friends who actually play games :(

Destiny & Division specifically is what I really want to play coming out of the show.

Red_Man

For a lot of these next gen games it looks like im going to have to find more friends who actually play games :(

Destiny & Division specifically is what I really want to play coming out of the show.
Play with NHL-Gaf like all these AC guys, but yea those two are the only ones that have gotten my attention, The Division more so.

So this MS game sharing thing is very interesting, reading it carefully the disc based holder can continuously play the game they own and then one person on their "shared games" friend list can also play it as well. Once we get more confirmation and such and IF this turns out be to true, this could actually be pretty huge. But it just seems to go against their new DRM policy.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585726

Var

I planted my first trees Saturday evening, I'll check tonight/when back from work if they've grown. You guys need your gates open in the evenings! I need money... I haven't even paid for my house yet!

I also had my gates open for a while last night... Nobody wants pears, apparently!

I do! Can you leave your gates open while your 3DS is in sleep?

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I feel like someone is gonna give Streit the 5 mil annual he wants and the 4 years.

I also feel one of our AHL guys can step up and having a full season of Lubo will soften the blow. He will be missed though.

Merguson

Banned
Didn't Holmgren trade a pick for some player only to have the player sign somewhere else?

EDIT: Just checked. He acquired the rights to Turco and Nabakov a couple of years back but they refused to sign. No idea if the picks were conditional on them signing.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
It just better not be the Flyers. That would royally piss me off.

i9NYSql12DdMx.gif

calder

This thread of FurryGame 2013 talk is agonizing, except for the tantalizing hope that you guys will fuck up Smelly's farm or whatever. Please do that and document it somehow.

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't trust people enough to let them wander my town when I'm not there. :lol

This thread of FurryGame 2013 talk is agonizing, except for the tantalizing hope that you guys will fuck up Smelly's farm or whatever. Please do that and document it somehow.
Once I get an axe, smelly's town is going to be a fucking wasteland.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Does is show who last visited? Also, do you have to have the 3DS in sleep mode in order to let people visit or can you power off?

Given that you need an internet connection to let people visit, I assume you need at least sleep mode? Also it saves everytime before somebody visits, so... I hope it'd have a savestate before the first visit you got? No idea.

Marvie_3

Banned
Given that you need an internet connection to let people visit, I assume you need at least sleep mode? Also it saves everytime before somebody visits, so... I hope it'd have a savestate before the first visit you got? No idea.

It does. If you see someone fucking up your town, just switch the wireless off and it'd shut down the game. Then it'll go back to the last time it saved.

Smiley90

It does. If you see someone fucking up your town, just switch the wireless off and it'd shut down the game. Then it'll go back to the last time it saved.

Yeah and I figure if you have multiple people visit and the first one fucks it up, you can't go back to before the first one. And I don't trust people enough to just leave it open, even (especially?) gaffers :p

Socreges

Banned
Yeah, and ruin any chance of having access to his peaches? *snort* Shows how much you know, dork.

Smiley90

Yeah, and ruin any chance of having access to his peaches? *snort* Shows how much you know, dork.

Pears my friend. Beautiful, juicy pears.

My perfect pear tree was planted Saturday evening too. I have high hopes. I'll trade them for another perfect fruit if somebody else has any.

calder

Well done, that made me laugh.

Not as much as someone actually wrecking Smelly's shit, but still. And if you guys could somehow make it escalate until everyone's farm* was a smoking crater like an inner-corp betrayal in EVE Online that would be fun.

*not actually sure they are farms, refuse to find out and don't care

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Just wait for the wobble when three drops of water go into the air, after being up pretty late just fishing last night I got the hang of it!

Thanks for the help.

Are there any tips I should know of as a first time AC player? I don't know where to find my friend code. Is there a list with all of NHL-gaf's codes?

Samyy

Thanks for the help.

Are there any tips I should know of as a first time AC player? I don't know where to find my friend code. Is there a list with all of NHL-gaf's codes?

Your friend code is on the friends list which you can access on the top of the home page (The rectangular smiley face), its on your card.

I don't think there is a list but my code is: 3995-7790-7329

I'll leave the tips for others, im not that experienced but fishing seems to be a real good way to make money once you get the hang of it (4pm-9am especially for the Sharks).

Marvie_3

Banned
He's right, though. It's pretty ridiculous that we've taken over this thread. This'll change in a couple days once everything's settled but I can see how it'd be a bit annoying.
It's only annoying because he's too mature for kiddie games.

Mine is: 0301-9797-2166

If you need any help getting started, let me know. I'll visit your town and help you out.

Red_Man

It's only annoying because he's too mature for kiddie games.
Actually, it's annoying because this is a hockey thread, and 80% of the post right now are about you picking fruit. You got all bitchy when we were talking about Halo when it was released and that wasn't nearly as bad as what's going on now.

Top Bottom