• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

calder

Phoenix saga 'clarity' by the BoG meeting June 27th? Lets hope to fucking god.

Division names picked and will be announced soonish. Sochi still up in the air but they know time is running out so they need to hammer out details soon.

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Bettman says NHL committed to bringing back World Cup of Hockey but those plans won't be ironed out until after Sochi is figured out
Yes please. Canada/World Cup responsible for like half the best hockey games ever played

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Your friend code is on the friends list which you can access on the top of the home page (The rectangular smiley face), its on your card.

I don't think there is a list but my code is: 3995-7790-7329

I'll leave the tips for others, im not that experienced but fishing seems to be a real good way to make money once you get the hang of it (4pm-9am especially for the Sharks).

It's only annoying because he's too mature for kiddie games.

Mine is: 0301-9797-2166

If you need any help getting started, let me know. I'll visit your town and help you out.

My friend code is 0533-4881-4027. I'll add you guys. I'm still saving up to get out of the tent.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Animal Crossing is a fantastic series unlike generic FPS shooter #282920 (with aliens and plasma rifles!), so I fail to see an issue.
Your post continue to provide a beacon of hope for any lurkers reading NHL-Gad that feel they may not have anything worthwhile to post or contribute to this forum.

Marvie_3

Banned
Actually, it's annoying because this is a hockey thread, and 80% of the post right now are about you picking fruit. You got all bitchy when we were talking about Halo when it was released and that wasn't nearly as bad as what's going on now.
Once again.....

jba3QfPvsuEydg.jpg

Nobody gives a fuck that you don't like Animal Crossing.

There's no way we'd be allowed to have an NHL-GAF only AC thread. Since AC is a trading/multiplayer focused game, we don't really have a choice except to post about it in here. You didn't say a word when there were pages and pages of console pissing matches or AD talk or any of that. None of that was hockey talk either.

My friend code is 0533-4881-4027. I'll add you guys. I'm still saving up to get out of the tent.

Got you added. I should be on after the game tonight.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I saw from previous pages that I just need to close my 3DS with the game on to allow people to visit or can I be offline completely?

I thought community threads were encouraged and allowed to have offtopic discussions. Every other thread does it.

Okay, with all the console launch stuff lately, I want to make a list of what system everyone's planning on buying. Considering a lot of us play NHL together and likely want to play other games, it'd be nice to know where everyone's leaning towards their console purchases.

Marvie_3

Banned
I saw from previous pages that I just need to close my 3DS with the game on to allow people to visit or can I be offline completely?

I thought community threads were encouraged and allowed to have offtopic discussions. Every other thread does it.

You can't be offline and have people visit. If you put your 3DS in sleep mode, people can still visit but you can't see if they're wrecking anything.

Phoenix saga 'clarity' by the BoG meeting June 27th? Lets hope to fucking god.

Division names picked and will be announced soonish. Sochi still up in the air but they know time is running out so they need to hammer out details soon.

Yes please. Canada/World Cup responsible for like half the best hockey games ever played
Can't believe they haven't gotten a used car dealer into this ownership saga yet. Pastor always confused me, thought he was a leader of some mega churh because of ha name.

Okay, with all the console launch stuff lately, I want to make a list of what system everyone's planning on buying. Considering a lot of us play NHL together and likely want to play other games, it'd be nice to know where everyone's leaning towards their console purchases.

PS4

Marvie_3

Banned

Wii U......maybe. Don't care about PS4 or XB1.

Red_Man

Nobody gives a fuck that you don't like Animal Crossing.

There's no way we'd be allowed to have an NHL-GAF only AC thread. Since AC is a trading/multiplayer focused game, we don't really have a choice except to post about it in here. You didn't say a word when there were pages and pages of console pissing matches or AD talk or any of that. None of that was hockey talk either.
And people who don't have the game don't give a fuck about it either. I haven't even been around for the last two weeks and missed out the majority of that discussion but comparing 2 new systems launching to a new AC game is ridiculous.

http://i.imgur.com/j9iYmhH.png

What

And people who don't have the game don't give a fuck about it either. I haven't even been around for the last two weeks and missed out the majority of that discussion but comparing 2 new systems launching to a new AC game is ridiculous.

Then fucking ignore it and stop complaining about it like the people who didn't care about the console stuff did.

Red_Man

Then fucking ignore it and stop complaining about it like the people who didn't care about the console stuff did.
Its hard to ignore it when it's almost every post, but once again thanks for your dick sucking analysis, maybe when you are allowed to legally drink you'll grow a spine and form your own opinions.

Acid08

Banned
why you guys all up on each others dick like cray cray?
Idk man I'm just enjoying Animal Crossing and talking to NHL bros about it. Don't know why that's so anger inducing, it's not like there shit going on in the off-season NHL world.

Also add me back fucker.

TUSR

Banned
Idk man I'm just enjoying Animal Crossing and talking to NHL bros about it. Don't know why that's so anger inducing, it's not like there shit going on in the off-season NHL world.

Also add me back fucker.

Exactly.

Yeah yeah, ill add you after dinner. Ill find your FC.

Would you guys shut the fuck up? More salt in here than there is in the playoffs thread!

300 looks UNREAL.

Samyy

PS4

TUSR

Banned

PS4 (but not at launch)

Solo

PS4 + building a new PC next year

Put me down for PS4.

Wii U......maybe. Don't care about PS4 or XB1.

PS4 (but not at launch)

PS4 + building a new PC next year

Xbox 4 lyfe!

PS4, already got my PC.

6A5tqY6.gif

PlayStation 4
19 & 21
wsoxfan1214
Samyy
TUSR
Solo
Dubbedinenglish

dZalFmn.gif

Xbox One
jaybeeze

eD1pKup.gif

Box Contraption That Will Play Animal Crossing
Marvie_3

PS4, already got my PC.

Acid08

Banned
PS4

Also want a new PC and probably a Wii U at some point.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Building a new PC at some point, but if I end up getting either of them, it'll be a PS4. Already have my Wii U.

Var

PS4 (preordered already) and a Wii U whenever they drop the damn price.

Edit: Already set with my PC

Solo

Doesn't PS4 cover most PC games?

There is ALWAYS a need for PC. There are a lot of niche games that never make it to consoles, and then there are just certain games that I would never play on consoles, even if they have a port.

The Witcher 3, for example. It will have an XB1 and a PS4 version, but I'd never play it on anything but PC where I can achieve the absolute highest graphic fidelity.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
How do I water plants? I looked for a water can or some item in the stores but I couldn't find anything.

PS4 for me. I just built a PC so I'm set.

RC

Banned
I have hundreds of unplayed games spread across many different platforms that I need to tackle first.
And nothing from the PS4/X1 looked particularly interesting. The same tired gameplay with a shinier coat of paint doesn't exactly scream "next gen" to me.

Top Bottom