• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I MESSED UP CATCHING A SHARK DAMN ALL THOSE BELLS :*(

I checked all my plants for perfect fruits and the sea for sharks before opening my gates. No shark to be seen. I open my gates. Razorskin comes by 15mins later, catches a shark at my shores.

-facepalm-

How do I water plants? I looked for a water can or some item in the stores but I couldn't find anything.

PS4 for me. I just built a PC so I'm set.

Already have a PS4 preordered.

I'll get both, but I'll get which ever one plays Destiny / The Division the best as my first, and wait a couple years to grab the other one. 343 lost me a bit with the last Halo so I'm not in any rush for X1.

I got 2 PS4's and 2 XB1's pre-ordered. Cant wait until we have a better idea what each game will have at launch.

PS4 + Wii U.

Both tentative and depending on price drops. Due for a new PC, too, but I won't be spending an extra $800 so it can play the same multi-platform games that the PS4 can but with more detailed grass.

PS4 day 1 here

PS4 camp here. Just bummed it's still only June.

XB1 camp. I pre-ordered the day one edition.

Same, just to be sure I preordered from FutureShop of all shittastic retailers. That's desperation, Best Buy and Amazon are already sold out (assume they'll get more day 1 stock in the coming months, but why take a chance I miss that too).

Yay PS4 NHL-Gaf play all those damn multiplayer type games with me!! (The Division specifically)

PS4 for me, as well.

Ya, add me to PS4

I'll get a ps4 in 2016.

PS4 and Wii U.

6A5tqY6.gif

PlayStation 4
Spectrefire
19 & 21
wsoxfan1214
Samyy
TUSR
Solo
Dubbedinenglish
sazabirules
jello44
TeethMummy
Red_Man
yankeehater
KernelPanic
Socreges
KingHenrik30
calder
Samyy
Quick
User33
Desibabu
Acid08

dZalFmn.gif

Xbox One
jaybeeze
SCHUEY F1
Red_Man
yankeehater
Montresor

eD1pKup.gif

Box Contraption That Will Play Animal Crossing
Marvie_3
Socreges
Acid08

Acid08

Banned
6A5tqY6.gif

PlayStation 4
Spectrefire
19 & 21
wsoxfan1214
Samyy
TUSR
Solo
Dubbedinenglish
sazabirules
jello44
TeethMummy
Red_Man
yankeehater
KernelPanic
Socreges
KingHenrik30
calder

dZalFmn.gif

Xbox One
jaybeeze
SCHUEY F1
Red_Man
yankeehater
Montresor

eD1pKup.gif

Box Contraption That Will Play Animal Crossing
Marvie_3
Socreges
Completely missed my post :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Fish that appear as "sharks" in my experience:

Shark (15000 bells)
Saw Shark (12000 bells)
Ocean Sunfish (4000 bells)

Sucks catching a "shark" and getting an Ocean Sunfish instead.
There's also a Hammerhead Shark (8000 bells) and a Whale Shark (13000 bells)

RC

Banned
None of you assholes have ever played online with me. Although the only games I play online are UT2004, Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter III: Third Strike.

Socreges

Banned
Where should I build my house?
I built mine on the side of the river where there were no villagers, believing the mayor should not live amongst his subjects. Within three days two more had moved in next to me.

There's no right spot. Home placement doesn't really matter in terms of efficiency (not imo). Go with your heart, TUSR.

I built mine on the side of the river where there were no villagers, believing the mayor should not live amongst his subjects. Within three days two more had moved in next to me.

There's no right spot. Home placement doesn't really matter in terms of efficiency (not imo). Go with your heart, TUSR.
You should have them killed scrges

Top Bottom