• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

That would involve using something up in the sky correct and an internet connection?

Yes, they have said there goal is to make PS3 games streamable to PS4's and vita's but you would definitely have to be online to take advantage of it. I never tried Gaikai but I tried Onlive out and it was a laggy mess. Hopefully Sony can get Gaikai to work much better.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, they have said there goal is to make PS3 games streamable to PS4's and vita's but you would definitely have to be online to take advantage of it. I never tried Gaikai but I tried Onlive out and it was a laggy mess. Hopefully Sony can get Gaikai to work much better.

Yeah Onlive wasn't very good for me either in my brief tests with it.

Socreges

Banned
I haven't played it, but impressions seem to indicate that the story, music and graphics are all excellent, while the gameplay is kind of average (it's a stealth shooter and AI is apparently bad).
Bad AI? Kind of average gameplay? Are you talking about The Last of Us? I thought I'd heard that everything was excellent.

Bad AI? Kind of average gameplay? Are you talking about The Last of Us? I thought everything was excellent.

A lot of people have complained about it having arena shooter sections in levels and that the AI can be really dumb in spots. The story has been universally praised though.

So supposedly, it's official now. Subban is the Norris winner. Montreal media never confirmed it but now they are.

Fuck he's gonna be expensive but.... fuck the haters laaaawl

Curufinwe

All this AC talk has me thinking. Can my 6 year old niece play and enjoy this title?

Is she a smart, curious kid? Then definitely. We are giving our 16 year old niece the new Animal Crossing 3DS as an early birthday present tomorrow.

Sportsnet are covering the top 30 draft prospects with a new profile every day till the 29th. Defensemen like Morin, Hagg and Morrissey make me wonder if the Flyers should try and trade with Columbus two get two first round picks.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/juniors/nhl-draft-coverage-30-prospects-in-30-days/

Socreges

Banned
All this AC talk has me thinking. Can my 6 year old niece play and enjoy this title?
Might not be appropriate. Some of the subject matter is at times titillating and the game overall is, at an abstract level, a political allegory of totalitarian systems, much like Animal Farm.

Marvie_3

Banned
Might not be appropriate. Some of the subject matter is at times titillating and the game overall is, at an abstract level, a political allegory of totalitarian systems, much like Animal Farm.

Plus there's horrifying creatures like this shitbag who will move into your town.

Jupetti.png

Socreges

Banned
Hopefully the Canucks can take over in Abbotsford within a season or two. Having their farm team across the continent is ridiculous. Probably a better arrangement than Chicago, though.

cube444

Thanks for the feedback guys. I bought her SM3D Land a couple of weeks ago and she told me that she has 67 coins but needs 90 coins to enter another castle.

Revenant

Thanks for the laugh at work :lol

Can anyone tell me what ac actually is though?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Matt Read in 15th for the Lady Byng?

I think that's the closest any Flyers player has come close to winning that trophy. :p

Top Bottom