• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Erdrick

Considering how Sony gutted PS3's after launch in order to cut prices, it was a rare case that early adopters got the better deal. Course, they also paid through the nose for them, but hey, my 60 gig launch model still is going strong. I love being able to play the whole library of PS family games on it, barring a few exceptions.

Unlike my 4 PS1's, 3 PS2's and 3 Dreamcasts, I've only had my PS3 die once. YLOD and whatnot. Sony fixed it and it's worked fine some 3 years later.

I'd be happy if the PS3 was still going to be the main system of choice for a while longer in Sony's eyes, but oh well... This gen has lasted much longer than the others. Feels a lifetime ago.

Alright ya cunts. I got some codes for ya.

Quote and ask and I'll PM.

BF3 (origin only)

Burnout Paradise Ultimate pack

Mirrors Edge

Sims 3 Starter (origin only)

bYWIygy.png

TUSR

Banned
interesting fact of the day: In January my class has to have a sexism and sensitivity seminar for 3 hours because a previous year of engineering students had a huge ordeal with the nursing girls. Rape jokes, and a bunch of other stuff.

The female engineers and the male nurses don't have to take it too I believe.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quick

Banned
interesting fact of the day: In January my class has to have a sexism and sensitivity seminar for 3 hours because a previous year of engineering students had a huge ordeal with the nursing girls. Rape jokes, and a bunch of other stuff.

The female engineers and the male nurses don't have to take it too I believe.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think GAF should have a sexism and sensitivity seminar.

Say you're hanging out in your high-rise apartment enjoying the view down below. You spot a flurry of red and blue lights in the distance and decide to see what's going on. So you switch on your TV, tune into the news, and suddenly you're watching your friend fleeing from the police in real-time thanks to the news helicopter flying directly above him.

Jesus.

Watching the Alfredsson presser. I think he just admitted to cap circumvention with his last contract.

still mad eh?
The 2 million in bonuses he can get will be pushed to next years cap most likely

Edit: Oh, you mean the one before the Detroit contract, my bad.

Can't wait!! This and NHL 14 will keep my 360 running for a bit longer.

I really wish this would have been a next gen launch title so badly. But I guess we are sending this gen out with a bang!

Cake Boss

Banned
So he basically confirmed what everyone else thought, it was all Melnyk's fault for being a cheap brokeass motherfucker, fucked up the negotiations with your franchise player since the start. Good job fuckwad.

James Gordon ‏@SensReporter 29m

Alfie on Det having better chance: "I wish I could have taken that comment back."

ih1yA0RvVi6fa.gif

So he basically confirmed what everyone else thought, it was all Melnyk's fault for being a cheap brokeass motherfucker, fucked up the negotiations with your franchise player since the start. Good job fuckwad.

http://i.minus.com/ih1yA0RvVi6fa.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Taken it back so it didn't hurt the feelings of Ottawa fans, but deep down he knows it is true. :p

RDR online flashbacks watching that GTA online video.

Hopefully they fixed the crappy lobby system, cant wait.

I remember being so hyped for RDR, especially the MP and everything we would be able to do in our posse with my group of friends...... yeah..... Unfortunately the Free Roam got old really fast mostly because they gave you this vast land, with nothing really to do it in it besides replaying the gang hideout missions over and over again. RDR is still one of the games that let me down the most this gen, I was really hyped for it too. Still was a good game, but nowhere near where my hype level was. It really seems like there is way more to do in GTA online thankfully.

Edit: Also the competitive MP in RDR was terrible and the co-op missions weren't as good as the ones in GTA IV.

Gonna wait for the next-gen version of GTA 5

"If" it even comes, it will probably be a long while, I would be happy if they just managed to port the online over to next-gen.

Samyy

I remember being so hyped for RDR, especially the MP and everything we would be able to do in our posse with my group of friends...... yeah..... Unfortunately the Free Roam got old really fast mostly because they gave you this vast land, with nothing really to do it in it besides replaying the gang hideout missions over and over again. RDR is still one of the games that let me down the most this gen, I was really hyped for it too. Still was a good game, but nowhere near where my hype level was. It really seems like there is way more to do in GTA online thankfully.

Edit: Also the competitive MP in RDR was terrible and the co-op missions weren't as good as the ones in GTA IV.

"If" it even comes, it will probably be a long while, I would be happy if they just managed to port the online over to next-gen.

If they have a PC version in the works I can't imagine they wouldnt port it over to next-gen consoles next year packaged with an expansion or something.

I'm really looking forward to see Alfie in a Wings jersey this year, I think this team could do really well this year in the standings and a deep playoff push.

I don’t know any reason why I have to tell anything other than the truth. I’m 70-years-old you think I care what happens?

Shiiiiiieeeetttt Murray has some old man strength. Man does not give a fuck.

Lol at Alfie asking for 7 mil.

Marvie_3

Banned

We already know your taste in gaming is terrible. You don't need to keep proving it.

Silexx

Shiiiiiieeeetttt Murray has some old man strength. Man does not give a fuck.

Lol at Alfie asking for 7 mil.

Both Melnyk and Alfredsson left things out of their respective version of events, but Murray seems to have provided the most complete version of events thus far.

Socreges

Banned
However, the perception will likely shift now to one of sympathy for Alfredsson, a player who thought he had an agreement with the team but was left hanging when it came down to putting something on paper.
Why would anyone have sympathy for Alfredsson? $7m/1yr and $12m/2yrs would have been too much. Sounds like he made up his mind to go to Detroit and could have only persuaded with a fat paycheque.

I bet he actually does prefer Detroit's chances, too.

Top Bottom