• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

I think the Leafs need more veterans on the team. Boyle could be a cheap replacement for someone like Ranger.

To be fair, Nonis seemed to indicate that Komarov was seeking even more money than the summer he left the NHL.

Damien Cox threw out a $3.5 million number.

Yea, he was great when he cost 1 - 1.5m. 3.5m, lawd no.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Random french radio guy has said that the Habs are looking to move a top 6 guy for a D-man and has pretty much said it's Patches. I'll be pretty pissed if they move him for anyone that's not a star calibre guy.

Him and his kind.

Torontonians.
He's going to have a collab with Drake

Quick

Banned
Random french radio guy has said that the Habs are looking to move a top 6 guy for a D-man and has pretty much said it's Patches. I'll be pretty pissed if they move him for anyone that's not a star calibre guy.

Subban gonna sing about losing the ECF with Drake singing about losing Rihanna.

Merguson

Banned

Guy Lafleur, senior advisor to Marc Bergevin.

yyzjohn

Banned

We'll give you Celine.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

We need more scoring up front, not less.

Heretic

Code Name: STEAM
3DS

Taken from Nintendo World Report:
Action game. Code Name: STEAM is the official title

turn based strategy game with action elements made by Intelligent Systems

Two folks from IS: Paul Patrashcu (director) and Takako Sakai (art director)

action elements are taken from third person shooters

Lincoln created a department to fight against aliens.

Art style is from American comic books.

third person perspective. you move during turns it seems

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Code Name: STEAM
3DS

Taken from Nintendo World Report:
Action game. Code Name: STEAM is the official title

turn based strategy game with action elements made by Intelligent Systems

Two folks from IS: Paul Patrashcu (director) and Takako Sakai (art director)

action elements are taken from third person shooters

Lincoln created a department to fight against aliens.

Art style is from American comic books.

third person perspective. you move during turns it seems

YES PLEASE

Valkyria Chronicles x Fire Emblem

zroid

Banned
Twitter folks are saying it looks a lot like Valkyria Chronicles

...hyped

edit: box art and a few screens pop up and suddenly everyone hates it. GAF gonna GAF.

Red_Man

We need more scoring up front, not less.
Exactly. His defensive game has come a long ways as well, I'd hope management isn't stupid enough to move him. Plekanec on the other hand I could see.

Some Canadiens news for you all, i don't know if this has been posted yet but

Report: Canadiens' Vanek, Murray, Parros won't return next season
No Murray or Parros next season?

bergygmfmc.gif

Red_Man

I hope this doesn't mean Bouillon is returning.
Bergevin has shown how much he loves his vets on D, and Cube is bffs with Therrien. Wouldn't surprise me if both Cube & Weaver are resigned, which I'm okay with as long as they don't play much, but knowing Therrien they'll play lots. Fuck.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Bergevin has shown how much he loves his vets on D, and Cube is bffs with Therrien. Wouldn't surprise me if both Cube & Weaver are resigned, which I'm okay with as long as they don't play much, but knowing Therrien they'll play lots. Fuck.

They could use that $1 million on a really nice sex house for the players instead.

Apparrently Oilers, Caps and Canucks have offered Bob Nicholson a CEO position.

Canucks front office could potentially be Nicholson, Linden and Benning.

Mentok

Banned
Seriously makes no sense to trade away our most productive top 6 forward... they better be getting a 1-2 D man back (it would also indicate that they may not re-sign Markov if they did this). How would they solve the lack of scoring though is beyond me.

Hopefully to downtown Ottawa instead of Snobnata.

Yup, our minor league baseball and hockey teams have prime locations, but the major team plays at the western border of the city. Plus that traffic....thank God I live in Orleans...and am a Habs fan lol.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WORLD CUP STARTS TOMORROW

FUCK HOCKEY

IT'S "which stadium collapses first" TIME

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Soccer is so boring though. I'll support the US but probably won't watch any games

too bad US won't win any games...

And soccer isn't all that boring, honestly. More exciting than baseball at least. And more meaningful things happen in 95% of the time than in basketball.

Top Bottom