• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Gave it my best shot

fueledbyracism9gust.png

LOL

amazing. Will avatarize as soon as I'm home later, thanks :lol

Mully

Well. I said it before Game 4. I will now drink beer and look at photos of Cecily Strong to cure my sports depression.

162149755.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wonder if the Rangers try to unload him.

If we didn't have Richards, I would say you have to buy him out. Unfortunately Richie's contract is SO toxic that there's simply no choice, Richards has to go.

And I really can't see anybody trading for Nash with his contract. Nash actually did a whole hell of a lot of really great stuff in these playoffs to contribute that doesn't show on the scoresheet, but those positive contributions would only be praiseworthy if he had the contract and expectations of a grinding 3rd or 4th liner, not an $8 million elite franchise scoring star.

He just needs to sort his shit out in this offseason.

Roflobear

What makes this loss so much more depressing is there's a good chance the Rangers won't be able to replicate this success for quite a few seasons. Poor Hank :(

Samyy

What makes this loss so much more depressing is there's a good chance the Rangers won't be able to replicate this success for quite a few seasons. Poor Hank :(

Well who knows with the East, but the Western titans Chicago & LA are not going to fall off anytime soon :/

And then there are the Ducks, Sharks, Blues, etc.

RIP East

Roflobear

Well who knows with the East, but the Western titans Chicago & LA are not going to fall off anytime soon :/

And then there are the Ducks, Sharks, Blues, etc.

RIP East

That's a fair point but even Eastern teams like the Habs or CBJ will undoubtedly get better while it seems Rangers are kinda stick in the mud given our bad long-term contracts and stable of prospects

Socreges

Banned

That's a fair point but even Eastern teams like the Habs or CBJ will undoubtedly get better while it seems Rangers are kinda stick in the mud given our bad long-term contracts and stable of prospects
Just hope that the trip to the bottom is quick and merciless.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I also think we've seen the last of Brian Boyle and Anton Stralman as Rangers. Both of them played their way in these playoffs into a price tier that we won't be able afford.

Top Bottom