• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Four year extension for Therrien.

I fucking called it.

I'm going to rely on Razor or Red for the appropriate gif response.

Quick

Banned
He skates like a newborn giraffe.

tumblr_mlzg72cijS1qm3rcno1_r1_500.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Anaheim has done some good work with reclamation projects like Bonino, Cogliono etc. Their development program is probably the best in the league, they are just shitting out young players left and right, maybe Leblank can work for them

Anaheim has done some good work with reclamation projects like Bonino, Cogliono etc. Their development program is probably the best in the league, they are just shitting out young players left and right, maybe Leblank can work for them

This is true. All I heard about was Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan, Lupul, holland were bad skaters and the staff worked with them and got them to improve to be acceptable. So maybe it can work again. I like acquiring/drafting good skaters though. Then you can work on other aspects of their game.

Have you guys heard of Kent Huskins, Joe Dipenta, Kurt Sauer? Lol worthy defenseman but we made it work

Cake Boss

Banned
This is true. All I heard about was Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan, Lupul, holland were bad skaters and the staff worked with them and got them to improve to be acceptable. So maybe it can work again. I like acquiring/drafting good skaters though. Then you can work on other aspects of their game.

Have you guys heard of Kent Huskins, Joe Dipenta, Kurt Sauer? Lol worthy defenseman but we made it work

Lol I almost forgot about Lovejoy.

The Flames are believed to be offering Jiri Hudler, Mikael Backlund, possibly Dennis Wideman and one of their several second and third-round picks

Lol Burke pls

Acid08

Banned
Does that artist have a Twitter? I want to send them some very angry hate speech.

Also fuck all y'all.

Also fuck the Sharks

This Cake Boss hopetimism goes down well with scotch.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leblanc is capable of being a decent third liner, he just was never able to put it all together here for whatever reason. He has the tools, just needs the proper coaching now. There were reports of him having confrontations with the Hamilton coaching and how he didn't like how he was being used. Hope for the best for him.

Four year extension for Therrien.

I fucking called it.

I'm going to rely on Razor or Red for the appropriate gif response.
Doesn't bother me really, it was expected after where the team has gone and he was much better in the playoffs. The 4 years is just a formality, doubt he makes it past year 2 unless they get to the finals.

Quick

Banned
Doesn't bother me really, it was expected after where the team has gone and he was much better in the playoffs. The 4 years is just a formality, doubt he makes it past year 2 unless they get to the finals.

Habs pulling a Leafs. Probably signed Therrien to that term as a padded severance package.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Leblanc is capable of being a decent third liner, he just was never able to put it all together here for whatever reason. He has the tools, just needs the proper coaching now. There were reports of him having confrontations with the Hamilton coaching and how he didn't like how he was being used. Hope for the best for him.

I wish they'd hire somebody new for Hamilton so it makes Therrien's new contract easier to swallow. Lefebvre sucks worse than Therrien, we need somebody there who is good with young kids and is a good replacement for Therrien in a few years.

Top Bottom