• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Considering ROR played wing for an entire year it doesn't matter.

0.jpg

it's still real to me damnit

That's bad. Or good. I'm never really sure. I always have an emergency bottle of jack and one of flavoured vodka in my room for this reason.

I'm visiting my parents so I can't have that much shit laying around. I have two bottles of Bookers waiting for me when I get home in a few weeks.

Also, I just got an Xbox One to keep my PS4 company, do we have a gamertag/psn name list for NHL-GAF? I think we need to get one of those going, expecially when Halo 2 Multiplayer goes back online and I collapse into a puddle of goo from muscular atrophy by never leaving my couch.

kneelbeforesaad for both

That bridge contract the Habs forced Subban to sign is going to reaaaally bite them in the ass during the summer.

I mean... he's only won a Norris, an Olympic Gold medal and posted two career seasons during the duration of that contract!

That bridge contract the Habs forced Subban to sign is going to reaaaally bite them in the ass during the summer.

I mean... he's only won a Norris, an Olympic Gold medal and posted two career seasons during the duration of that contract!

On the flip side, they've gotten all of that production out of him for a sweetheart cap hit

It's a risk, but they still benefitted highly during that time.

Guys I'm not a basketball person, but this made me well up.

HoHspwh.jpg

Patty Mills rocking the Torres Strait Islander flag. Our indigenous get the most shortest end of the stick in life, and one of them just hoisted the most elite basketball championship trophy.

That's just something else.

Top Bottom