• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Alucard

Banned
The age of the enforcer is dead, people.

To you and you only.

:(

Cake Boss

Banned
Nipple piercing is where its at, I sucked on that nipple so hard the other day, her tits looked like they just went through the car wash. SO SHINY!

Quick

Banned
I see them all the time, and I imagine the worst. Imagine trying to take your shirt off and that shit getting hooked onto your shirt as you pull off.

NOPE.

MacKinnon traded for Clarkson, pls respond

Curiosity. But potential disgusting image. But curiosity.

I'd make a similar joke, but you guys don't have anyone of value so...

Kessel eats too many doughnuts.

MacKimmons traded for Adam Burish, pls be excited.

You guys got fleeced by Greg Sherman, I don't think you want to trade with us now, especially since someone who knows what they are doing is in charge.

Piercings are gross, except earrings of course.

Although I see people putting in some huge earrings that like quadruple the size of your earlobe.

I saw some guy at LAX with those, he looked like he had elephant ears I swear.

Soooo about Hemsky...

Man who gives a shit about Hemsky. It's all about resigning Ryan.

If all the doom and gloom about the team and the owner is true then he'll run. Otherwise he will resign.

That will be our sign on whether we become alcoholics over the next few years, although CB is already there :)

Quick

Banned
Yeah, those flesh tunnels/ear holes are also weird. Irreversible without surgery. I've seen ones without the spacers and the lobes look like a gaping asshole.

At least small piercings (for the most part) can be removed and the area looks normal after a while.

Top Bottom