• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Oh speaking of acid, a few weekends ago I tried playing cards against humanity on mushrooms. It's the greatest. No answers make any sense and as a result it's even more funnier.

It's like having a game genie and making everything super fast and nonsensical.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
okay guys, how long did you last the first time you went bareback

AH needs to live on

I couldn't jizz from sex until I was 17 because I had comfort and trust issues. 3 years of uncomfortable and awkward condom sex. Then finally went bareback with the girl I was with from 16-17 and each session ended with nothing but a red rocket and both very worn out.

Then one night I was in her room on campus and watching The Emperors New Groove, and we started going at it. Flipped her over etc. About half an hour later I finally was able to. She was like "Did you just..." "Errr, yeah" then she literally jumped up, stuck her undies and a hoodie on and went running to her best friend who was a few doors down and was yelling and screaming with joy.

Obviously I'm just turned on by animated llamas.

Nowadays it's as early as I don't want it to be (focus, focus focus DISTRACT YOURSELF OH GOD THINK OF DEAD PUPPIES there we go, ok focus focus) or as long as I want it to be provided I've already jacked off that day.

Smiley90

I couldn't jizz from sex until I was 17 because I had comfort and trust issues. 3 years of uncomfortable and awkward condom sex. Then finally went bareback with the girl I was with from 16-17 and each session ended with nothing but a red rocket and both very worn out.

Then one night I was in her room on campus and watching The Emperors New Groove, and we started going at it. Flipped her over etc. About half an hour later I finally was able to. She was like "Did you just..." "Errr, yeah" then she literally jumped up, stuck her undies and a hoodie on and went running to her best friend who was a few doors down and was yelling and screaming with joy.

Obviously I'm just turned on by animated llamas.

Nowadays it's as early as I don't want it to be (focus, focus focus DISTRACT YOURSELF OH GOD THINK OF DEAD PUPPIES there we go, ok focus focus) or as long as I want it to be provided I've already jacked off that day.

okay that's not the kind of story I was expecting zedge

Smiley90

Maybe I could get away with posting a banner.

cPIWd.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love how there are apple slices, some crackers and then one of those shitty chocolate oranges you smash

Smiley90

that mandrake summary and the whole time redux thread itself are amazing.

There was a debate on the etymology and meaning OF THE WORD ETYMOLOGY. And the dude says slavery never happened. It's....... just... I don't know. Just read at least the mandrake summary everyone.

Red_Man

What are the odds of being a : Sonic fan, Furry, a Shadow fan in particular, AND a Coyotes fan? Probably smaller than your odds of getting struck by lightning.

g5BchKP.gif

SISTER ABIGAIL

Please, someone take Abby....

Also, WTF happened in here?!?!

Edit:

"The team also has been in talks with forward Cleary; despite a subpar and injury-plagued season, the Wings will be good to the word they gave to Cleary last fall when he left behind money and terms with Philadelphia to sign for one year and $1.75 million with Detroit. At the time, there was a verbal agreement the Wings would take care of Cleary past 2013-14. The most likely scenario has Cleary agreeing to a two-way contract that would enable the Wings to put him in the minors if he does not succeed in challenging for a job at training camp."

Freep

Hsr5SBE.gif

Seriously, shoot me if this happens.

Solo

I got shit on once by a girl. Not a full on dump, and certainly not something I asked for, but a solid skid on my abdomen. Fucking gross. Had an hour long shower and threw away the clothes I was wearing.

My friends still laugh to this day and say I literally fucked the shit out of her. Ugh.

Red_Man

Darren Dreger said:
Shawn Thornton still has some value. That value comes with his experience, his two Cup rings, his work in the community, etc. We might be surprised to learn how many teams are in on the bidding (of Thornton).

Right. Teams really want to pay him for his charity work, and the two rings he barely played for.

Red_Man

Darren Dreger said:
Because of the quality of the character of the man [S.Thorton] absolutely there is going to be tonne of teams that show interest, on a one or two year deal why wouldn't you?
:lol :lol :lol

Can't wait to see him in a Leafs jersey making 4 million a year.
With the way Dreger is talking Thorton up today, I'm totally expecting that to happen.

Charity work is how Philips got resigned.
True, he gives teams a lot of free goals.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Please, someone take Abby....

Also, WTF happened in here?!?!

Edit:

Freep

Hsr5SBE.gif

Seriously, shoot me if this happens.

How anybody could even consider this is beyond me. Screw Holland. He's well past effective as a GM.

Thornton on the Leafs should close the door on whatever debate is left over about whether the Burke/Nonis era was good for the club.

I get the need to add some veterans to the club, but Thornton is not the guy you go out and sign.

He'll be 37 in a few weeks. 37.

Dreger is basically the leafs public relations person at this point.

He and Cox have been repping the corporate side of the league for years.

Top Bottom