• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

TrueGrime

That OP.

2516508-5567548374-Fh3ro.gif

I never actually looked at her FB page since she is a friend of a friend but...

yo this chick has pictures of her suspended in the air... by rope and hooks that are in her skin.

zroid

Banned
it's going to be a long off-season...

palate cleanser:

Zelda and Iwata hanging out with Phil Kessel at the amusement park

zlCfzSDq71Q2ZAwGZQ

What do you have against wrestling, man?

I don't have anything against it, completely indifferent. I just hate you trying to shove it down everyone's throats in this thread.

It's like religion, if we cared about it we'd go to it's church.

Razor knows what's up. Wrestling is everywhere, dudes. Everything is a work. Even real sports are "fake."

oh my god nobody cares

fatwrestlers.gif
'Nite, dudes.

jon-jones-jumping-knee-ufc-128.gif

Yeah, those flesh tunnels/ear holes are also weird. Irreversible without surgery. I've seen ones without the spacers and the lobes look like a gaping asshole.

Yeah it literally looks like having an asshole hanging off your ear. What kind of drugs do you have to be on to think that looks good and is a good idea?

Girls chest looks like a Jesus Alien is trynna burst out of it.

Also nothing more of a mood breaker than putting your hand on the back of a girls neck and finding a piercing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
She also has little devil horns in her forehead, is she trying to out crazy Lady Gaga?

No lie though I'd give it to that chick just to see what kind of shit she is down for.
You'd wake up the next morning in a bath tub missing a kidney.

I was in the Army with a chick that was kicked out because a video of dudes shitty on her made its way to a general. I've asked myself if I would ever shit on a chick. I don't think I can do it.

Acid08

Banned
The acid thread is great. Made me reminisce about the second time I took acid and went into a Subway then forgot my name halfway through ordering.

Top Bottom