• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
2 new arena shots

nhl-15-consol-energy-center.png

nhl-15-staples-center.png

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So after two days in Toronto, I want to move here. You just need to lower the price of everything and give me a free condo pls.

You can become an honorary Torontonian by checking in on us in the TO community thread from time to time.

Where do you hail from, anyways?

Prices here are pretty bad...economy is worse...condos are plentiful though.

Mentok

Banned
@andystrickland reporting PK Subban is looking for a contract from #MTL north of the 7 yr, $45.5 million Alex Pietrangelo signed with #STL

That's like, $6.5M AAV? If Phaneuf gets $7M then Subban should get that.

If that's true, then that's great for the Habs. 7 years for less than $7mil? I don't see that happening. Subban's going to look for Doughty money.

Weisse signed for 2 years today with the Habs, don't know the terms yet.

Also, I made the plunge and traded in my PS3 for a PS4. EB had a trade in deal that was perfect for me. Picked up Black Flag and Resogun as well (already downloaded Warframe too). Loving it so far!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just got ~2 years of work dumped on me in a 90min meeting.

I'm gonna need a lot of coffee to process this right now.

Curufinwe

If that's true, then that's great for the Habs. 7 years for less than $7mil? I don't see that happening. Subban's going to look for Doughty money.

Weisse signed for 2 years today with the Habs, don't know the terms yet.

Also, I made the plunge and traded in my PS3 for a PS4. EB had a trade in deal that was perfect for me. Picked up Black Flag and Resogun as well (already downloaded Warframe too). Loving it so far!

Doughty never had to play under a cheap bridge deal so I'm sure Subban wants more.

I just got a PS4, too. Destiny was cool, but I'm really enjoying Resogun. It's easier and more fun than Super Stardust HD.

Catching up on the talk in here. Basketball is the Michael Bay movie of sports. It's fast and good entertainment but that's about it. Most of the dudes that play it are too big and slow for other sports or not tough enough for American Football or Hockey.

Mentok

Banned
Doughty never had to play under a cheap bridge deal so I'm sure Subban wants more.

I just got a PS4, too. Destiny was cool, but I'm really enjoying Resogun. It's easier and more fun than Super Stardust HD.

Oh yeah, I'm sure he wants more, I mis-typed. I was saying considering we were all hearing 8mil-9mil, if they can get him in at 7.5-7.9mil, that's worth it.

I love Resogun too, but in no way to I find it easier than SSHD lol. I have to play the game in rookie for a while before I get used to normal mode. In order to get into the Destiny and Hardline betas you have to have them pre-ordered right?

Soccer is OK to watch. I don't get how some Aussies get up at dickety o'clock to watch it though. Wouldn't you just fall straight back asleep?

Now try watching cricket. That's some dumb shit.

What the fuck did you idiots do in here last night

OT went to hell last night, boy that was a ride.

You boys is new to AH, aintcha.

Ducks-GAF imploding!

21095.gif

That's Clydefrog and Kaeptain in the car

Guys, come together!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I like soccer, but I played it growing up.

We need to get some NHL Gaf MK8 races going, even though I can't win for shit.

zroid

Banned
Might as well go on the 3DS list too! Games would be too many to mention though. :lol

FC: 1676-3679-7062

Related: Kessel taking a bath

zlCfzSD2i7IjtjaDlA

Top Bottom