• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Acid08

Banned
Mike Brown(meh) and Alex Stalock(yay!) both signed to two year deals today. No word on money yet but they can't be for much. Hopefully under a mil for Brown, dude really isn't even worth more than league minimum.

Mike Brown(meh) and Alex Stalock(yay!) both signed to two year deals today. No word on money yet but they can't be for much. Hopefully under a mil for Brown, dude really isn't even worth more than league minimum.

Adam Burish money pls

Edit: It's $1.2 million.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the Canucks have asked the Rangers permission to speak with Scott Arniel, a.k.a. the architect of our fabulous power play.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm starting a Wii U list but god damn I can't find the other IDs that I know were posted in this thread. Please post yer IDs again if you want them added to the list. Also timezone/games played if you want.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Eg-T7sJJrMKh1IZzlAZgjRRq4MGQliJA_T7nrtF6ps/edit?usp=sharing

NNID same as GAF name, ET timezone.

Happy to see Weise signed, read on twitter from unofficial sources that it was $2 M per.

It's always under construction.

Where do I sign?

2m is a little high, but I'm happy he's signed.

I made a weekly MK8 tournament, all items all vehicles. We can scrap for a better time if it doesn't work for ppl. I just went with the default.

NHL GAF - Cup4Koopa
3651-0680-1930

Search by code as you need it to enter. Also we can just use the tournament room to play whenever, doesn't have to be at the time of the tournament.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
2m is a little high, but I'm happy he's signed.
Saw another one that said $1 M, just going to have to wait for them to announce how much. Either way, I'm happy. One of our most consistent forwards these past playoffs.

Ugh, WTF, the Sharks let go Drew Remenda. Terrible decision. One of the worst broadcasting seasons was the year he left to do Hockey Night in Canada. Listening to Sharks games just won't be as fun now. I'm incredibly disappointed they would make such a bad decision.

Acid08

Banned
Ugh, WTF, the Sharks let go Drew Remenda. Terrible decision. One of the worst broadcasting seasons was the year he left to do Hockey Night in Canada. Listening to Sharks games just won't be as fun now. I'm incredibly disappointed they would make such a bad decision.
Been a pretty shit day for this organization. Two more years of Mike Brown, Sommer remaining head coach of the baby Sharks, and Drew being let go. Fuck.

Fuck the Kings.

And fuck you Sharks for choking. I said that all you had to do was beat the Kings and the cup would be yours. And you fucked it up.

Dreger said:
it's not going to be easy for Col to keep Stastny. When you look at the scenario with paying both ROR & Stastny. it's similar to Bolland and the Leafs. We're talking about different level of player here, but the importance of Bolland to the Leafs is significant enough

Bolland the 3C is as important to the Leafs as ROR and Stasny to to the Avs. That man is gonna get that lettuce.

TUSR

Banned
I made a weekly MK8 tournament, all items all vehicles. We can scrap for a better time if it doesn't work for ppl. I just went with the default.

NHL GAF - Cup4Koopa
3651-0680-1930

Search by code as you need it to enter. Also we can just use the tournament room to play whenever, doesn't have to be at the time of the tournament.

NHL-GAF ID List is up to date.

pringles

Top Bottom