• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

So Cambell wants out of Florida apparently, wouldn't mind taking him to shore up our D only if Florida takes some of that cap back though.

Actually Florida wouldn't have to retain any salary. He'd fit just fine. Can play the right side, qb the 1st PP, 2 years left on his deal, stays healthy, holland has been after him for years. Perfect fit. My only worry is the cost. I don't want to see them mortgage the future for 2 years of a guy who doesn't put us into cup contenders.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
And Snow is now shopping Boyle's rights because he won't sign with them.... LOL

Can't say no-one didn't see that coming.

Still time for Holland to give up our 1st-rounder for his rights and then give Boyle a 7-year deal.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
And Snow is now shopping Boyle's rights because he won't sign with them.... LOL

Can't say no-one didn't see that coming.

Feel_Guy_and_Sadfrog_Cosplay.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Spain hasn't lost 2 games in a row since 2006? Insane.

Hope they choke it away against Chile

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Spain is just awful

how the mighty have fallen...

Chokejob for the ages.

To put how epic this is in hockey terms, it's as if a team that won the stanley cup and president's trophy easily three years in a row got swept in the first round.

Chokejob for the ages.

To put how epic this is in hockey terms, it's as if a team that won the stanley cup and president's trophy easily three years in a row got swept in the first round.

I wouldn't put it that way.

They remind me a lot of Canada's Turin team in 2006.

Won gold at the 2002 Olympics, won gold at the 2003 and 2004 World Championships and won the 2004 World Cup of Hockey.

They then proceeded to lose to the Swiss and Russia in the QF.

It's more a less a need to change the guard than a choke job IMO.

Who doesn't Backes have a history with?

Your mom.

Oh wait nevermind.

Yeah I think the general consensus is Anaheim as the #1 destination for Kesler and St. Louis as as the #1 destination for Spezza. Dallas was also interested in both from what I understand. I don't think the Blues move Osh if for no other reason than sheer marketability. He was very popular with the female market in St. Louis even before the Olympics.

Giggzy

I wouldn't put it that way.

They remind me a lot of Canada's Turin team in 2006.

Won gold at the 2002 Olympics, won gold at the 2003 and 2004 World Championships and won the 2004 World Cup of Hockey.

They then proceeded to lose to the Swiss and Russia in the QF.

It's more a less a need to change the guard than a choke job IMO.

This.

Football goes in cycles, with four years usually being the max a team has a stranglehold on the competition. That's all you're seeing now.

Germany is just getting their youth at the right age from 2-4 years ago, so they should be able to get over that hump now that Spain is done.

Top Bottom