• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You guys like my new tattoo?

10253759_10152680311656055_3311623543283368661_n.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently a Bruins fan was the one who got that tattooed........good job, good effort. Enjoy having the Habs logo on your body until you're dead.

who is 7B on the habs?
Our 7th second string goalie. Quebec is a goalie factory after all. Eat shit Toronto.

Socreges

Banned
Seems like there are 11 of us with MK8, at least. Would be awesome if we could get all 11 in one race, but I think as few as 6 would still be good times

Andersens new mask has a Lego dude in a Mighty Ducks jersey building a wall from Lego bricks.

Andersen is awesommmeee.

I was gonna make a Reptile reference but haven't played an MK since MK3 and thought Reptile wasn't around anymore..

I'm just as out of date as you, let's pretend Reptile is still a thing.

I completely forgot it was an XBL free Gold game and that I actually have it.

That was the final one eh? May as well quit while the going's good. Previous to that I hadn't played one since the Star Wars Force Unleashed dude was a DLC character.

Acid08

Banned
I completely forgot it was an XBL free Gold game and that I actually have it.

That was the final one eh? May as well quit while the going's good. Previous to that I hadn't played one since the Star Wars Force Unleashed dude was a DLC character.
I know fans were pissed about Five because some of the original characters like Sophitia, Taki, and Cassandra were left out.

Then yeah they started doing weird shit like the SW characters in 4 and Ezio in 5. I think 5 was the lowest selling game too.

Leaving out Taki and Cassandra? Fuck oath, I'd be mad too. Cass was the best single striker and Taki was like the Chun-Li of SC. Deadly combos if you can pull them off.

And yeah, eugh, the more they try and shove Assassins Creed down our throats, the less fucks given.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
btw, for anyone that didn't realize it, but hockeystreams is also showing the soccer world cup.

of course CBC streams as well, but hockeystreams will likely have higher quality and less delay. Just saying. :p

I'm sad you guys were talkin' fighting games without me. I am pumped for MK X and I would be the same for Ultra SF4 but that PC version delay. :|

Soul Calibur was good a long time ago. That's about all I can say, I've played all of them but passed 2 I just can't care. I'd really like a Samurai Shodown HD remaster or something on a modern platform.

Silexx

Bryan Murray admits he should have locked up MacArthur for 3-4 years, but was playing it safe by giving him 2.

Also thinks that Zibanejad can be a #1 center? Wat?!

TUSR

Banned
Bryan Murray admits he should have locked up MacArthur for 3-4 years, but was playing it safe by giving him 2.

Also thinks that Zibanejad can be a #1 center? Wat?!

Look at MacArthur's career statistics... Sign him for 3-4 at a slightly lower contract and trade him if you need to. Brain dead move by Murray.

Top Bottom