• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The score reporting that the Leafs are considering moving Gardiner to forward.......lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Quality headline:

Rangers GM Glen Sather feels ‘like Avis’ while being honored by lawmakers for reaching, but not winning, Stanley Cup final

The score reporting that the Leafs are considering moving Gardiner to forward.......lol

735.gif

Quick

Banned
Like Merguson said, Nonis was dismissive of it, but admitted that they've thought about it before, which is pretty dumb on it's own.

I checked my phone before posting on GAF and I saw that. I had that same reaction.

I would hope he's dismissive of it, considering he's one of the better defensemen on the team.

Bryan Murray admits he should have locked up MacArthur for 3-4 years, but was playing it safe by giving him 2.

Also thinks that Zibanejad can be a #1 center? Wat?!

He's still improving so who knows? Although I think it's more of a comment meant to motivate him.

No one thought Turris could be a #1C either.

Samyy

He's still improving so who knows? Although I think it's more of a comment meant to motivate him.

No one thought Turris could be a #1C either.

Yea who knows, actually being supportive of your young players instead of constantly letting them be involved in trade rumours, bashed in the media, might actually let them become good players.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'd just like all Wings fans to sit back and look at how screwed this team's future would be if that Tatar/Nyquist for Bouwmeester trade had went through. Holland is insane.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bryan Murray admits he should have locked up MacArthur for 3-4 years, but was playing it safe by giving him 2.

Also thinks that Zibanejad can be a #1 center? Wat?!

Zibby definitely has the tools to be a #1 Center, hes on the track towards that if he keeps improving every season.

FOOTE

The Steam Summer Sale started 17 minutes ago and I have already unknowingly attempted to buy a game that I already own.
I'm so glad that my PC can't run games anymore. Haven't upgraded in a long time. The summer sales were always a major hit to my wallet.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm so glad that my PC can't run games anymore. Haven't upgraded in a long time. The summer sales were always a major hit to my wallet.

Don't you think it would be wise to stock up anyway, just in case you upgrade in the future? I mean, you don't want to lose money here.

When Steam sales arrive I think of a list of games I want to buy and a pricepoint I want to buy it at, so there are no impulse buys. Saint's Row IV at $10, XCom Enemy Within $10 and The Banner Saga at $15. Actually I'd really like to get Spelunky too...Plus, Starbound, Hotline Miami, Brothers-- Oh god there's no stopping the urge to buy.

FOOTE

Don't you think it would be wise to stock up anyway, just in case you upgrade in the future? I mean, you don't want to lose money here.
Maybe, but there will be more sales down the line. I'll upgrade eventually although I have no idea what the top components are at the moment. When I finally do, its going to be after I've researched quite a lot.

I remember the days my PC ran Fallout 3 flawlessly, not anymore. :'(

Calamari41

41 > 38
Maybe, but there will be more sales down the line. I'll upgrade eventually although I have no idea what the top components are at the moment. When I finally do, its going to be after I've researched quite a lot.

I remember the days my PC ran Fallout 3 flawlessly, not anymore. :'(

I was joking with the "you don't want to lose money" line.

So far I'm safe on the Steam Sale, nothing I need/want on sale.

Edit: Shoot, even though I have Witcher 2 on Xbox and have beaten it on both paths, I may get it for PC for 4 bucks.

Calamari41

41 > 38
If I end up buying any packs
fucking god I hope I don't
with giftable duplicates I'll throw 'em in here.

Same here.

As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I have an extra Borderlands 1 activation code from Amazon. If anybody wants it, I'll PM it to you. I definitely have the code, but I can't remember if I gave it away already. Pretty sure I didn't.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Murray said he's not offering a contract to Koivu, time to come home Saku! We need someone to take hooking penalties anyways.

Acid08

Banned
With this new computer I may actually be able to play some of the games I buy from this sale.

Really though I'm just hoping there some kind of SW sale so I can get KOTOR 1 and 2 to replay.

TUSR

Banned
With this new computer I may actually be able to play some of the games I buy from this sale.

Really though I'm just hoping there some kind of SW sale so I can get KOTOR 1 and 2 to replay.
There was not too long ago. I don't doubt we will get a kotor sale.

Top Bottom