• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

I appreciate that the Flyers are trying to have a worse offseason than the Penguins to make us feel better about that godawful playoffs. Thanks Philly

oh yeah canucks have a coach, willie desjardins

My expectations for next season are pretty low but it's good to see the Canucks have solid personnel in place for the next few years.

Looks like Blue Jackets win that trade short-term but long-term the Flyers will be better off without an aging Hartnell's contract.

yyzjohn

Banned
Good to finally see some hockey related moves. GMs are getting into full swing before the draft this week. Should be a fun time.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I don't ever post here, but I am so fucking happy the worthless sack of shit known as Scott Hartnell is no longer on the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if it's a bad trade or what, I'm just so excited I don't have to see his stupid face falling down for the umpteenth time for the rest of my life!
Harts for Clarks

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Columbus weren't going to pay him $9 million not to play. Harnell had a full NMC and controlled where he would go.

I'm aware of Hartnell's NMC. but WHY Bumberger. It makes no sense. I would have been happier with picks instead if they're gonna keep him.

Glad that Burns finally got in, should have happened already though.

Happy for Forsberg and Blake, kind of surprised Blake made it in on first year.

Curufinwe

I'm aware of Hartnell's NMC. but WHY Bumberger. It makes no sense. I would have been happier with picks instead if they're gonna keep him.

Just listened to Hextall on 97.5 and he talked a lot about Umberger's verstaility, but also made it sound like BSchenn was the first choice for Giroux's left wing. He also brought up having to resign Voracek which makes me think they may consider buying out Umberger two years from now.

R.J. Umberger buyout from CapGeek.com

2016-17: $1,600,000
2017-18: $1,500,000

Acid08

Banned
Good for Blake.

And that Hartnell trade is ridic. Funny that he actually wanted to go to Columbus, such a change from years past. Their playoffs last year must have made a lot of guys impressed with that team.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Good for Blake.

And that Hartnell trade is ridic. Funny that he actually wanted to go to Columbus, such a change from years past. Their playoffs last year must have made a lot of guys impressed with that team.

No kidding. Not just the team itself that's young and seems to do well without relying on superstars, but the fans seemed to be very into it too. Should be a good team/city to play for in the coming years.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That's an incredible HoF class.

McCreary, though. Never liked him.

No complaints with the HOF class. Even if Hasek should have had another cup to add to that.

tumblr_l9i4abLVeD1qc073co1_400.gif

Top Bottom