• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Fellow Wings fans:

Ansar Kahn just said in the comments of his latest article that he gets the feeling Holland signs another defenseman and doesn't bring up any defensemen from GR next year.

:lol :lol :lol

Sigh.... Well I guess that means we are keeping both Kindl and Lashoff, great.

Round 2: Selleck, Cosby, Getzlaf

ibcX2e22PylcEX.jpg

iqkoukdU7hnQ5.jpg

ibq0oWapR4jB0z.jpg

welp

I won't be sleeping again anytime soon

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Fellow Wings fans:

Ansar Kahn just said in the comments of his latest article that he gets the feeling Holland signs another defenseman and doesn't bring up any defensemen from GR next year.

:lol :lol :lol

Sigh.... Well I guess that means we are keeping both Kindl and Lashoff, great.
I've pretty much given up hope at this point. Even Babcock didn't seem too thrilled about Alfredsson wanting to come back during that last interview. Almquist is also gone, signed in the KHL yesterday.

All this talk about Thornton and Iginla is just trash too. If they waste draft picks or young players on these guys then they're the dumbest organization in the NHL. We don't need any more centers or over the hill wingers. We just cleaned out Bert, Sammy, and hopefully Cleary. The D situation just sucks, but there isn't much out there and I don't want stop gaps. Boyle, Edler, Niskanen are just meh. I want to see our team play a full season without 75% of them injured. If they still suck after that, then great, make some big moves.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'll take one whiteface Subban.

And the ban.

Also, Smellies playing later today. France better fucking beat Ecuador so we can just tie Honduras to advance.

Top Bottom