• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

TrueGrime

ibjMuK8dK5Xc8Z.jpg

Hahaha!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Gabbo basically getting the hometown hero victory lap contract at a premium price in exchange for handing the Kings the cup.

Gave him his hair back.

Wonderfully horrifying! Thanks, and let me know when you pick up that Wii U so I can send you the code.

VVV The mark is back VVV

I feel like this would be less of a shock if the previous high end years total being thrown around hadn't been four.

Ultimately I'm okay with it assuming Gabbo can stay healthy. And even then, he only needs to be healthy toward the end of the season and into the playoffs. Coaching staff might as well give him the regularly scheduled midseason slump off entirely to keep him fresh.

It's just...seven years. Low cap hit, tradable, there's always going to be a way to move it him if worst comes to worst....it's the same logic behind Quick's deal. But seven years. Man.

Kopi is going to get paid.

pringles

Fellow Wings fans:

Ansar Kahn just said in the comments of his latest article that he gets the feeling Holland signs another defenseman and doesn't bring up any defensemen from GR next year.

:lol :lol :lol
I refuse to believe that is even a possibility.

Top Bottom