• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Stet

Banned
Reimer is either requesting to be traded because of his wife getting reamed by fans or because of his reaming by Carlyle.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Gagner is officially a member of the Arizona Coyotes according to Bob McKenzie.

Wonder what the return is.

that's just fucking weird

The Oilers couldn't get anything/anyone better than Purcell for Gagner? Wonder what Tampa's getting lol.

Merguson

Banned
wait, what the fuck is this?! they wouldn't let us buy out Lecavalier, but they'll let Gagner get bought out after a trade?

The concept was that the Tampa Bay Lightning would sign Lecavalier after we bought him out. The NHL didn't like that.

So Tampa Bay just bought him out instead.

Acid08

Banned
Reimer is either requesting to be traded because of his wife getting reamed by fans or because of his reaming by Carlyle.
If Niemi gets traded I'd be down with a Reimer/Stalock goalie tandem. We'll give you bros a conditional draft pick.

Acid08

Banned
Acid pls you can spare a 2nd
Omg samyy he's not even signed

1368125821_elisha-cuthbert-april-reimer-441.jpg

Samyy

They only got a 6th round pick? Lol Wut.

Well they had to take Crombeen too so I imagine that lowered the value

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 4s
TB cleared a shade more than $5.6M in salary cap space tonight by trading Purcell and Crombeen and flipping Gagner. Lots of cap room now.

Dat YZerman, a pick and cap space.
Well done.

Thats pretty much all of Stralman/Niskanen's ask, just shy of what Errhoff would likely get.

Smiley90

nononononono

nononononono

nonononononononononononononon

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

There's no way he'll sign a contract of <2/3 years, which is why I want Hiller.

DON'T DO IT BENNING

ZeroGravity

Brian Lawton @brianlawton9
I am now hearing Boyle and Inginla as possible targets for @TBLightning in the UFA Mkt. Some vets to go with a strong group of young players
Boyle I can see, WTF at Iginla though.

Socreges

Banned
It makes sense if it's a 1-2 year contract. Give Lack more time to develop instead of having to shoulder 2 potentially bad season.
How do you pitch that to an elite goalie? We want you for two seasons to prevent us from being outright horrible! Then in two years when you're older and less skilled and have accomplished nothing, try and cash in again with some other team!

Smiley90

Trade away Kesler and Garrison for cap space and restocking the farm and then give crappy rebuild-destroying deals to Miller and Iginla? Please no.

Fei

If Vancouver signs Miller, their management is in denial a rebuild is needed. If Miller signs in Vancouver, he doesn't have many options.

Top Bottom