• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

So does this mean the Canucks tank is officially off? That's a great deal for Vrbata. With that signing they're adding more bubbles to their bath.

Also Ryan Lambert is saying Miller isn't better than Lack... What. Sometimes he's so right and other times he's just a fucking goof.

Islanders signed Kulemin and Grabovski.

Garth Snow finally turned on his cellphone.

20 over 4 for Grabovski

16.75 over 4 for Kulemin

Good to hear. Islanders need to get better overall. Love those guys.

I'm laughing so hard at this right now!

The Audacity of Hope and Simp Like A Man make me lose my shit every time.

Glad to see they are learning

A lesson that's only been obvious to friggin' everyone since the dawn of the 2011 'rolling 4 lines' era.

You don't think we play Borvat or Gaunce as 2nd centre if they are close to being ready?

No Tabris, your prospects aren't more further in their development than Bones. Maybe you should've watched a Ducks playoff game last year.

Because nobody wants to sign in the East, obviously.

Did any Eastern team actually get better aside from Tampa?

Isles locked down some proper goaltending. The biggest reason they failed last season.

Samyy

Lots of time still left.

I mean as long as we don't give Legwand 5mil whats the worst that could happen :<

Sorry, it just upsets me when I see teams with bad coaching and management while the West are spoiled.

Like eating KFC and having an ad for starving kids in Africa appear on TV.

Halp pls :(

coin-flip-mcduck.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Even if we don't trade for a RW, we have Andrighetto, De La Rose, Reway and now Sekac that can all make a push for a top 9 spot in camp this fall. Bergevin really pushing for that youth like he said he would.

Samyy

Of course, question marks around the Isles D so its still a toss up.

Oh and Gauthier can't play in the AHL next year :( back to Quebec I guess.

The Canucks are the new Flames, they won't admit when it's time to rebuild. There's going to be years of mediocrity to follow, I'm OK with this.

RC

Banned
Thanks to Heretic's book I have more female friends than I can handle. And absolutely no play from any of them

One of my good friend's oldest kid has muscular dystrophy combined with central core disease and has for a few years (since he was about 4). Today my friend found out that his youngest son (who is now 4) also has both. I don't really know why I'm telling you guys this but it's really fucking with me and I just wish there was something I could do.

Gnight bros.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"We listed the words with the biggest recognition gap between gender below, along with numbers in parenthesis showing the percentage of men who knew the word followed by the percentage of women.

Here are the words that men were most likely to recognize over women:

codec (88, 48)
solenoid (87, 54)
golem (89, 56)
mach (93, 63)
humvee (88, 58)
claymore (87, 58)
scimitar (86, 58)
kevlar (93, 65)
paladin (93, 66)
bolshevism (85, 60)
biped (86, 61)
dreadnought (90, 66)
And here are the words that women were most likely to know over men:

taffeta (48, 87)
tresses (61, 93)
bottlebrush (58, 89)
flouncy (55, 86)
mascarpone (60, 90)
decoupage (56, 86)
progesterone (63, 92)
wisteria (61, 89)
taupe (66, 93)
flouncing (67, 94)
peony (70, 96)
bodice (71, 96)"

... I recognize ALL male words but only 2 of the 12 female words (mascarpone and progesterone), damn. WHAT ARE ALL THESE WORDS I'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE.

Quick

Banned
One of my good friend's oldest kid has muscular dystrophy combined with central core disease and has for a few years (since he was about 4). Today my friend found out that his youngest son (who is now 4) also has both. I don't really know why I'm telling you guys this but it's really fucking with me and I just wish there was something I could do.

Gnight bros.

Sorry to hear. Best you can do is give him as much support as you can.

Razorskin

----- ------
We got Tye McGinn for a 3rd rounder today. What's his deal Flyers fans? I don't know what the fuck DW is trying to do with today's moves.

He's trying to make San Jose as terrible as possible in the short term so that Marleau and Thorton budge on their NMCs.

Heretic

Gnight bros.

:(

What dream is that? We got 50 posts straight.
USA lifting the World Cup.

Gnight bros.

Close to home. Lost a kid due to a rare genetic disorder and having my other kid tested.

Never ever take having a normal set of chromosomes for granted.

Hope your friend and his kids will be OK.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Close to home. Lost a kid due to a rare genetic disorder and having my other kid tested.

Never ever take having a normal set of chromosomes for granted.

Hope your friend and his kids will be OK.

NHL-GAF, come for the hockey, stay for the feels.

I'm so sorry dude.

I also officially submit a thread title change request to the above first sentence.

Top Bottom