• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This thread needs cheering up. =/

Okayokay

how about

I'm visiting the psychiatrist Friday because my doc is giving up on me and I've reached maximum dose on my current medication and it's not done much

... wait, you said cheerful, nvm

Smiley90

Best I can do is this

cZDA2k1.jpg

And you're a Kings fan. So she'd... not... have sex with you... for that reason.

Good news: The Canucks signed Vrbata! :)

Bad news: The Canucks signed Vrbata. :(

Well if hot Duck fans aren't supposed to fuck Kings fans I'm going to have to cut this chick from one of my classes off.

She didn't know I was a Kings fan when it started. I didn't know she was a Ducks fan either.

Harsh Kernel, I certainly will appreciate that fact. Thank you for the gift.

Tell me more about the Super Orbs

An orb floats into a bar. the bartender asks "why the perfectly spherical glowing blue body?" the orb hums and crackles.

Gnight bros.

I wish strength and love upon your friend, and a big hug from me to you. It's the sort of unfair cards that life deals you and leaves you wondering why anything is fair at all. It isn't.

I can't stand this fad. It makes legitimate sufferers of gluten intolerance look like hipsters.

Coeliacs be like "Fuck off cunt, if you guys can eat gluten then fuckin' GO FOR IT! Dipshits. You're the sorts of people who start jumping and running in front of people in wheelchairs".

Okayokay

how about

I'm visiting the psychiatrist Friday because my doc is giving up on me and I've reached maximum dose on my current medication and it's not done much

... wait, you said cheerful, nvm

Oh god Smiles. Hug. I hope it's the path to a resolution.

You have no idea how much I need cheering up. Spent the day watching my Aunt cry because she's about to lose her second son in the last 6 months.

*hesitates... then hugs* :(

All these suffering people. You break my heart, you all do. Stop making me care about you all.

Smiley90

Harsh Kernel, I certainly will appreciate that fact. Thank you for the gift.

An orb floats into a bar. the bartender asks "why the perfectly spherical glowing blue body?" the orb hums and crackles.

I wish strength and love upon your friend, and a big hug from me to you. It's the sort of unfair cards that life deals you and leaves you wondering why anything is fair at all. It isn't.

Coeliacs be like "Fuck off cunt, if you guys can eat gluten then fuckin' GO FOR IT! Dipshits. You're the sorts of people who start jumping and running in front of people in wheelchairs".

It's honestly the same reason I can't stand people that wear those fake glass-less frames/glasses. Like do you ever see someone fucking faking being in a wheelchair?

Acid08

Banned
It's honestly the same reason I can't stand people that wear those fake glass-less frames/glasses. Like do you ever see someone fucking faking being in a wheelchair?
I used to be super annoyed by the fake glasses brigade. But then at some point I thought wait who gives a shit and went on living my life.

Smiley90

I used to be super annoyed by the fake glasses brigade. But then at some point I thought wait who gives a shit and went on living my life.

You just wait until you suffer from a disability that other people like to pretend they have. :p

Well if hot Duck fans aren't supposed to fuck Kings fans I'm going to have to cut this chick from one of my classes off.

She didn't know I was a Kings fan when it started. I didn't know she was a Ducks fan either.

You're a Ducks fan now to make things right. Teemu away jersey or home jersey? Wear it to wash away your sins.

vqXxkUX.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I had a friend who did this in high school, I would rip on her for it and she claimed it helped her confidence. Whatever *shrugs*

Smiley90

Yes, they try to get ahead in lines

Oh, that just reminds me.

Fat people using those fucking machines because they're too lazy to walk. Like that's gonna help.

And yes, I know thyroid problems and fuck that shit, that's not that common and it's an even more common excuse. Obesity is not a goddamn disease, it's because they're fat and lazy.

... I shouldn't post when I'm angry, should I.

I've been wearing glasses since I was 7. Still don't care about fake glasses.

That's just one example, really.

I can't do ANY impact sports because of my condition (or at least I'm not supposed to without risking major injury), so people choosing not to do those things and passing it off as "normal" upsets me.

Oh, that just reminds me.

Fat people using those fucking machines because they're too lazy to walk. Like that's gonna help.

And yes, I know thyroid problems and fuck that shit, that's not that common and it's an even more common excuse. Obesity is not a goddamn disease, it's because they're fat and lazy.

... I shouldn't post when I'm angry, should I.

Fat-Homer-Simpson-psd9265.png

RC

Banned
Damn you 90's babies, you ruined Vancouver. Can't walk the streets without seeing somebody with an unkempt beard, glasses they don't need, an ironic mustache, pants two sizes too small, and clothes with horribly bright gaudy colours.
Even south Van is full of hipsters, south Van for fuck's sake!
Back in the day a boy wore shoes with some pink on them and he was called girly-kala till grade 7. Now pink's a-okay for everybody.
Back then bullying was an effective means of correcting certain personality quirks kids may have, so they can grow up to be contributing members of society. Now we celebrate our differences and include everyone. Makes me sick.

Smiley90

Damn you 90's babies, you ruined Vancouver. Can't walk the streets without seeing somebody with an unkempt beard, glasses they don't need, an ironic mustache, pants two sizes too small, and clothes with horribly bright gaudy colours.
Back in the day a boy wore shoes with some pink on them and he was called girly-kala till grade 7. Now pink's a-okay for everybody.
Back then bullying was an effective means of correcting certain weird traits kids may have so they can grow up to be contributing members of society. Now we celebrate our differences and include everyone. Makes me sick.

Don't you live off Main? That's really the wrong neighborhood for you if you dislike hipsters dude.

That place is ONLY hipsters.

Acid08

Banned
Back then bullying was an effective means of correcting certain personality quirks kids may have, so they can grow up to be contributing members of society. Now we celebrate our differences and include everyone. Makes me sick.
ONLY 90z KIDZ WILL REMEMBER

RC

Banned
Don't you live off Main? That's really the wrong neighborhood for you if you dislike hipsters dude.

That place is ONLY hipsters.

I would never live off main, even though I'm helping a friend move there tomorrow. But she's a 90's baby so it is to be expected.

I'm in Burnaby, not a fan of this town either.

ONLY 90z KIDZ WILL REMEMBER

And another thing, how are 90's babies, 90's kids? All they remember from that decade are the shitty late 90's cartoons rather than the awesome early 90's cartoons. It's our damn decade, you can take the 00's.

Only 90s kids will remember inequality. Share and Like this post if you got a mandarin thrown in your eyes because you were playing Magic: The Gathering at lunchtime.

And seriously, it's fucking 2014. Hipster culture should be done and dusted. It already is in Melbourne. Now everybody just dresses in the dregs of European fashion that nobody in Europe wants anymore (H&M).

RC

Banned
Only 90s kids will remember inequality. Share and Like this post if you got a mandarin thrown in your eyes because you were playing Magic: The Gathering at lunchtime.

And seriously, it's fucking 2014. Hipster culture should be done and dusted. It already is in Melbourne. Now everybody just dresses in the dregs of European fashion that nobody in Europe wants anymore (H&M).

You played Magic: The Gathering? LOSER!

Emo's weren't around nearly this long. When is the next new thing going to happen to make me wish we still had the old thing?

Smiley90

Wait, European style is coming into fashion in Melbourne?

Shit, I'm a fashion hipster.

Heretic

Got $10 eShop credit.......... how do I spend it?

Hey Socreges,

Forgive me if this is wildly inappropriate, but if you're not going to be using the $5 $10 code you got for the eShop, could I...have it? Haha. I hope that's not terrible to ask...

Thanks for your time,

Heretic

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Red is a closet hipster confirmed.
I like too much mainstream music to be a Hipster, and I've never used a record player before. Hipsters are annoying, but the whole concept of the emo movement is embarrassing and can't be taken seriously in any regard.

Razorskin

----- ------
How the fuck did Cherry manage to make 25 Rock 'Em Sock 'Em videos?

Hey Socreges,

Forgive me if this is wildly inappropriate, but if you're not going to be using the $5 $10 code you got for the eShop, could I...have it? Haha. I hope that's not terrible to ask...

Thanks for your time,

Heretic

Hmmm that name starts with an H...

You played Magic: The Gathering? LOSER!

Emo's weren't around nearly this long. When is the next new thing going to happen to make me wish we still had the old thing?

I really hope that all this Games of Thrones cultural impact allows LARPing and dressing up as characters from the Tolkienverse to be the next big thing.

And I never played MTG until it came out on XBL. I wish I did though. I also wish I played Dungeons and Dragons.

udiie

I would never live off main, even though I'm helping a friend move there tomorrow. But she's a 90's baby so it is to be expected.
I'm in Burnaby, not a fan of this town either.
And another thing, how are 90's babies, 90's kids? All they remember from that decade are the shitty late 90's cartoons rather than the awesome early 90's cartoons. It's our damn decade, you can take the 00's.

i dunno, Burnaby has gotten way better in the past 5-7 years, back when it was super cool to wear track pants and north face year round. at least hipsters dont really pick fights with people like the Burnaby tuxedo guys used to...

RC

Banned
i dunno, Burnaby has gotten way better in the past 5-7 years, back when it was super cool to wear track pants and north face year round. at least hipsters dont really pick fights with people like the Burnaby tuxedo guys used to...

Growing up in south Van dudes would always be talking about their back-up. You couldn't so much as look at somebody wrong without them saying they got gang connections (or family members with gang connections) and all it would take is one call for them to come over and fuck you up.

At least hipsters are harmless.

Growing up in south Van dudes would always be talking about their back-up. You couldn't so much as look at somebody wrong without them saying they got gang connections (or family members with gang connections) and all it would take is one call for them to come over and fuck you up.

Over here they were called "The Lebanese" and all their cousins would "come n smash u bro".

Kids grow up so fast these days.

Some people from Burnaby really know how to dress.

Forsberg%2526Sacik.jpg

Smiley90

I moved to Burnaby in September.

It feels like K-town in my neighbourhood.

Upside: Good food and there's only been one murder since I moved.

Downside: There's been one murder since I moved.

udiie

At least hipsters are harmless.

agreed lol

Some people from Burnaby really know how to dress.

my high school teachers would talk about how joe sat in that desk and he was such a good student and nice person. i honestly dont believe half of them actually taught when he was in school.

Top Bottom