• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs sign kontiola

Looking at his numbers... they are all impressive... he always dominates international competitions.

Looking at footage... he is super skilled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5BwsR7uGU

Why the hell did he never become a blackhawk regular...

Heh apparently he lost his roster spot to bolland... he is back for REVENGE
Starting to think you blatantly overrate players on purpose now.

yyzjohn

Banned
Leafs sign kontiola

Looking at his numbers... they are all impressive... he always dominates international competitions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5BwsR7uGU

Why the hell did he never become a blackhawk regular...

Heh apparently he lost his roster spot to bolland... he is back for REVENGE

He's turning 30 when the season starts, how fucking good could he be that he's never made the NHL for any serious look before?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Starting to think you blatantly overrate players on purpose now.

I'm not actually overrating anybody at all,

I said his numbers were impressive. I said he was super skilled by watching the video... then i asked why he never joined the blackhawks full time...

Sooooooooooo not sure where you see the overrating

Leafs sign kontiola

CGIYvhV.jpg

Merguson

Banned
The Canucks are going through a strange rebuilding phase.

All they did was move out two players and spend that money on some other guys. There isn't any rebuilding phase. Not yet, at least.

Their longest contract is Edler at five years. Give it one or two years. If things go to shit, the Canucks have a lot of short-term contracts that could be appealing to other teams.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm not actually overrating anybody at all,

I said his numbers were impressive. I said he was super skilled by watching the video... then i asked why he never joined the blackhawks full time...

Sooooooooooo not sure where you see the overrating

If I remember right, he had a shitty training camp, got sent down to the AHL, was pissy about playing in the AHL, was pissy about his playing time in the games he was in the NHL, then asked for a trade.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
If I remember right, he had a shitty training camp, got sent down to the AHL, was pissy about playing in the AHL, was pissy about his playing time in the games he was in the NHL, then asked for a trade.

Yeah... not very smart of him. He has zero power as a 7th round prospect lol

What is interesting about this move is he bought out his KHL contract (out of pocket over $1 million) and signed a $1.1 million deal...

So after taxes he isn't even making nearly enough to pay back his KHL contract... he is essentially playing for free.

Cake Boss

Banned
Might as well just kill me the fuck now.

I guess thats the established forward that bitch ass Murray was talking about, people thought it was gonna be another Ryan like trade for a Kane or an O'Reilly but its a fucking declining 34 year old center. This franchise mang wtf happened.

Merguson

Banned
JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Clarkson
Komarov - (3rd line dude) - Kontiola (or someone for Franson)
Frattin - Holland - Ashton

Phaneuf - Gardiner
Robidas - Rielly
Polak - Granberg

Bernier
Reimer

prepare your anuses we're going deep into..
the top 10 of the entry draft aw yiss

Top Bottom