• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Delryk

Exactly. Anson Carter, Alex Burrows, etc. They haven't ever had a true goal scorer. Radim Vrbata has had a 35 goal season, he's going to absolutely destroy with the Sedins. I feel it.

ff5961329418a5f02a411b019b486c8b09a1bc7be5d98287514d51f3425dadd0.jpg

Samyy

Factoring in money for RFAs we still have 6million to spend.

QUOTE=Quick;119388749]Are we doing anime avatars next?[/QUOTE]

The only anime avatar I'd consider is something from One Piece. Or Slam Dunk.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh no, what is Holland planning, whatever it is it probably is not going to end well:

Oh, great. Wonderful. Goodbye, Tatar. Screw you, young talented prospects ready to play in the NHL. Suffer in GR some more.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The old alternate jersey was great. I want to see these as an alternate again, but they gotta bring back the OG eggplant jersey first.

ANA_2003_alt.jpg

Eggplant and Teal, let's do this.

This one right here, my favorite of all:

325.jpg

I miss doing Whiteouts at the Pond. Halloween Orange-outs just aren't the same...

Socreges

Banned
The Sedins dropped off a fucking cliff last season. And we don't know that this can be blamed entirely on injuries and playing under Torts. They're no longer iron men. And teams have only gotten better at defending them. Vrbata might be a great fit for them, but if they're not the same players as years past then it doesn't matter so much.

I think he could hit 30-40. But the Sedins need to prove that they can still play well over 82 games.

Quick

Banned
Eggplant and Teal, let's do this.

This guy right here, my favorite of all:

325.jpg

I'm still looking to get a Mighty Ducks jersey. I just can't spare the cash for it right now.

And the shoulder patch on the alternate was pretty awesome, too. I'm a sucker for interlocked letter logos done right.

9.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There were three 40 goal scorers in the league last year with Patches on the outside with 39. Unless he starts playing with Crosby, I have a really difficult time seeing Vrbata get close to 40. I think 30 would be an achievement at this point.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm still looking to get a Mighty Ducks jersey. I just can't spare the cash for it right now.

And the shoulder patch on the alternate was pretty awesome, too. I'm a sucker for interlocked letter logos done right.

9.gif

This is a jab at the TML shoulder patch... i can feel it.

Top Bottom