• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Any blatantly racist robots in this one?

Also the girl in that movie is Katara from that fucking awful Last Airbender movie. Such a terrible actress.
No specific robots, but there's a couple scenes in Hong Kong with some cringe worthy lines. I legit thought that chick was some producers daughter or something like that, some of the worst acting I've ever seen. The majority of the movie is following her around, I wanted to walk out but had to see the dinobots which he obviously saves until late.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I thought it was common knowledge that the main female roles in Michael Bay movies are just filled with whatever models or actresses Bay is currently fucking or wants to fuck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How much are the dinobots actually in the movie? Isn't this one like 2 & 1/2 hrs too?
I'll put it in spoilers just in case this kind of thing really bothers someone
They don't show up until the last 20 minutes. That's it. Shitty screen time, and you literally see most of their scenes in the trailer. Such bullshit, I don't understand why they were even in it to begin with.

It feels like it's 3 hours, it drags so much

Every Transformers film has been pure shite.

I know a guy who had the Autobot logo put on his wedding ring. Another friend's gf remarked "That's going to get really old fast. That's a deal breaker if I'm his wife." Turns out it was a deal breaker.

I learned my lesson after paying to see the second Transformers movie, never again.

megan-fox-wallpaper-transformers-1962-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Really downhill after this scene. Never bothered past the second movie.

Best transformers movie is from 1986

Solo

The east is basically once again gonna be

Boston

Pittsburgh/Montreal/New York/Columbus/Tampa

With the rest scrambling for the other 2 spots. I think.

I actually think the Leafs could make the playoffs this year. The East is god awful and I'm liking their depth signings.

I'm not there yet.

Bernier will regress. Reimer is a huge question mark.

We don't know what the defence is going to look like.

The bottom 6 looks to be improved, but #Carlyle.

The top 6 should be better, but so much of that comes down to Kadri's progression.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Maybe if people were forced to think while driving, they wouldn't drive like fucking idiots all the time.

Then again, maybe they are fucking idiots that are thinking while driving....... Hmmm......

So let me get this straight. You expect me to pay attention to the road, text, eat, AND NOW shift gears at the same time? Jesus Christ. I'm only one man.

Btw speaking of which, lamaroo and SuperSonic, you two need to accept my friend request so we can play some Mario Kart. Brehs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Exactly, it becomes second nature after you drive for a bit, you wont ever have to think about shifting gears, it just happens.

Plus, that feeling of control you get over your car with a manual is incredible.

Was weird coming from Europe where nearly everyone drives manual to North America, where nearly nobody knows how to drive manual.

cube444

Manual transmission is useless in the city

I've had mainly manuals my whole life but my current car was never available in manual due to the gear box not being able to handle the torque. Even in Europe the car isn't available in manual.

Smiley is spot on about the control, especially in winter driving while in snow.

FUCK. I just fucking put my foot in my mouth so bad. I was having a one on one session with the director of our department. She's giving me the lowdown on the direction for the next year, and I take what she's saying and apply a metaphor to it...

"You're the Captain, and you want to know if an iceberg is coming from 20km away instead of 20 metres away"

She likes that "Yes! Exactly! I'll use that in future"

And then I said "And like some of the passengers, some of us want a career like Leonardo DiCpario and not Kate Winslett"

Then she's like... "Hahaaa well I wouldn't go that far"

Laughed it off but OH GOD WHY DID I EVEN SAY THAT

With the Sedins, I have a feeling that Radim Vrbata is going to be a 30-40 goal scorer.

Aaaah bllllllllllllllrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttttt <--- me blowing the biggest raspberry ever

Oh hey, Happy 44th birthday Teemu!

Happy birthday TEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMUUUUU! <3

Eggplant and Teal, let's do this.

This one right here, my favorite of all:

325.jpg

I miss doing Whiteouts at the Pond. Halloween Orange-outs just aren't the same...

When fucking Arizona of all places are doing Whiteouts, then you know they're done forever. But my god I fucking love that jersey. First Ducks game I ever saw they were wearing them. Love at first sight is a thing.

Yeah that alternate jersey has a really solid MLB-vibe of a design. Very interesting and different, and of course it looks super nice too.

And the colours children, THE COLOURS!

Is this it? Could it be that I am this out of touch?

...No, it's the children who are wrong.

Illuminati conspiracy to get the Lipton tea brand into our subconscious through viral memes. Big Tea is the next Big Oil.

jqB5ncudtxeH0.PNG

OPEN YOUR EYES, SHEEPLE!

I'm okay with this.

I'm encouraged to make you a gif, even.

Come to my office, let's talk.

Socreges

Banned
FUCK. I just fucking put my foot in my mouth so bad. I was having a one on one session with the director of our department. She's giving me the lowdown on the direction for the next year, and I take what she's saying and apply a metaphor to it...

"You're the Captain, and you want to know if an iceberg is coming from 20km away instead of 20 metres away"

She likes that "Yes! Exactly! I'll use that in future"

And then I said "And like some of the passengers, some of us want a career like Leonardo DiCpario and not Kate Winslett"

Then she's like... "Hahaaa well I wouldn't go that far"

Laughed it off but OH GOD WHY DID I EVEN SAY THAT
Oh Dastardly

You were in deep the moment your metaphor referred to her as the captain. But maybe she likes the sea

yarrrr she hates the sea and everything in it

Plus she's the Director. Totes Captain material. Maybe not like the CEO is, but the CEO and our department have very little involvement with each other. Apart from him yelling "YOU SUCK" at us occasionally from a drive-by yacht.

Every Transformers film has been pure shite.

I know a guy who had the Autobot logo put on his wedding ring. Another friend's gf remarked "That's going to get really old fast. That's a deal breaker if I'm his wife." Turns out it was a deal breaker.

Sucked in. What a hoser. I hate the Autobot and Decepticon logos more than any geek brand/logo ever.

I mean, I want my wedding ring to be a silver ornate version of The One Ring but that's not as fucking stupid as having an Autobot logo.

Top Bottom