• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Forget after hours

FsHrgQa.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Hertl tweaked his knee at prospects camp today. Thus begins the legend of the superstar rookie who becomes often injured then bolts to the KHL.

Eat cyanide Dustin Brown.

calder

My very first thought: I have that same iPhone colour and case!

Second thought: wow Germany, so many goals, bet the fans are extra bitter if they get shut out in the final or something.

Third thought: ok, my duty as a gentleman done, I can now look at the bewbs. Those are fangoddamntastic.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The man's right. Ya'll wouldn't give her a second look if it was nokia in her cleavage.

Naw. That'd make it even hotter because you could handle her more roughly without fear of breaking her phone.

I mean wait

Quick

Banned
I was driving home with mine on and passed a car that looked like this:

His windows were down at the stop light before this one. He looked at me and I smiled and showed him my jersey. He started crying and put his windows up.

So many of those hood covers around here, too. Mostly Brazil with a few Italys.

Hertl tweaked his knee at prospects camp today. Thus begins the legend of the superstar rookie who becomes often injured then bolts to the KHL.

Eat cyanide Dustin Brown.

Duchene had a similar cycle of recovery after Blake's knee on him. He was doing alright up until McGinn took his knee out again. Not sure what it is with current and former sharks injuring our guys.

edit: Actually, now that Stuart has joined the roster the three Sharks players I'm referencing have all been both Sharks and Avs. :|

I was driving home with mine on and passed a car that looked like this:

His windows were down at the stop light before this one. He looked at me and I smiled and showed him my jersey. He started crying and put his windows up.

Good job, jerk. Now that car is at the bottom of a river.

There's really no nearby deadly rivers round here

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck the giant mud spider boss thingy in Pikmin 3. >:{

Games, please stop using spiders as enemies and bosses. I do not like them. They legit creep me out. If they come with spidery sounds, it's even worse. It makes it difficult to finish any section they are in because I want to close my eyes.

pls stop.

Thank you,

shadowkat

Sigh. At least I have some warning for when I play Pikmin 3

Top Bottom