• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Acid08

Banned
How long are you here for?
Five days.

Every visit should include Canada's Wonderland, CN Tower... just because.

Unless you hate theme parks and heights.
I love theme parks. Heights are inconsistent with me.

Visit the Harbourfront so you can be yet another one of the meandering tourists getting in my way when I'm trying to get to work.
Send me a pic so I know who to bother

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs & Habs should ship Bozak & Desharnais off to the same team, so they can create some super duo of mediocrity.

Acid08

Banned
James Sheppard resigned to a one year, 1.3m contract. No doubt a kind of "prove yourself" contract. The dude is weird on this team because he doesn't fit anywhere. Too good to be a fourth liner but not good enough to center our third line like they were trying with him last year. Honestly not sure if he'll be with us going forward or not, depends on how some of our kids develop.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Five days.

I love theme parks. Heights are inconsistent with me.

Send me a pic so I know who to bother

Wonderland is alright, but I also worked there for a few summers so that clouds my judgement. If you go to the CN Tower, you could go to Steam Whistle which is close by. I've never been but then I don't like beer. The Ripley's aquarium is also right there but it's new so probably busy.

If you can you can also make a day trip to Niagara Falls. It's not that far away.

Acid08

Banned
Wonderland is alright, but I also worked there for a few summers so that clouds my judgement. If you go to the CN Tower, you could go to Steam Whistle which is close by. I've never been but then I don't like beer. The Ripley's aquarium is also right there but it's new so probably busy.

If you can you can also make a day trip to Niagara Falls. It's not that far away.
Thanks! Aquarium and Niagara Falls will probably end up happening. What's the Best Pizza™ in Toronto?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A few of those guys would be decent depth signings, but some may just be too old and unproductive.

If the Canucks had any room I would've liked to see them offer Salo a one-year deal.
Even though he's a huge prick, I'm surprised Ott hasn't signed somewhere yet, same with Roy.

TrueGrime

You guys should really check out Hilary Knight's nude photoshoot.

She must have the best fucking abs of any woman hockey player. Ever.

BsDI0IcCUAA5RIf.jpg

Top Bottom