• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Socreges

Banned
Fuck the giant mud spider boss thingy in Pikmin 3. >:{
Last time I fired up Pikmin 3 I'd reached the flying boss with the swarm of bees. I thought my flying pikmin could take on the bees. And then they did.... and then there was this horrible crunching sound followed by the sound of 20 dying pikmin. What the fuck. Switched it off, but I'll try again soon.

Marvie_3

Banned
Last time I fired up Pikmin 3 I'd reached the flying boss with the swarm of bees. I thought my flying pikmin could take on the bees. And then they did.... and then there was this horrible crunching sound followed by the sound of 20 dying pikmin. What the fuck. Switched it off, but I'll try again soon.

That boss was easy. Didn't lose a single Pikmin there.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
They're ending our home game winning streak!

At least it's cool out at the Big A.

Lots of hotties too. Always! I brought sand to the beach though...

But you're ending our 5 game losing streak!*

*unless something happens in the bottom of the 9th

zroid

Banned
That boss was easy. Didn't lose a single Pikmin there.

Got my butt kicked on the first try but then I realized how to do it "properly". Don't think I lost any Pikmin then. (although I proceeded to lose a whole bunch on the trek back because I wasn't paying attention lol)

Socreges

Banned
Got my butt kicked on the first try but then I realized how to do it "properly". Don't think I lost any Pikmin then. (although I proceeded to lose a whole bunch on the trek back because I wasn't paying attention lol)
I'm so familiar with the mechanics by now and Nintendo's made them so intuitive that really the only time Pikmin die on my watch is through oversights or weird mistakes (so far). eg, clock was ticking down, reached one second, I put down the wiimote+nunchuk and heard a whistle.... "Oh shit".... The ship and onion take off and I see 60-70 Pikmin running around, stranded, soon gobbled up by enemies as their piercing shrieks fill the air. Apparently when putting down the nunchuk it'd thought I'd shaken it so all of my Pikmin were freed a second before the day had ended....

Heretic

shit, now I'm all out of luck, aren't I

tumblr_inline_mi575oLrLE1qz4rgp.gif

Top Bottom