• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Acid08

Banned
Messi wasn't even invisible, noticed him a ton out there. He was defended super closely and still managed to make stuff happen. The free kick was awful though.

image.php

Rise of the Planet of the Apes was good bruddahs. I recommend it.

Then they're all out of luck and have to play with one player less.

This gets especially bad if the 4th player to get injured is the goalkeeper, because they can't sub in their extra goalkeeper and a player has to become the new goalkeepers. It's happened a few times, with very mixed results. (some players are actually semi-decent at goalkeeping, most are not)

Interesting. Hopefully I get some of this down at some point. I plan on watching more now thanks to the interest I got from World Cup.

But if Minnesota doesn't get a pro team than I doubt I'll stick with it.

I fucking hate it when people do that. I can always reverse image search, but why do I have to do all the work to begin with.

OT's been a cesspool of terrible lately. Not to say it's never been terrible, but it's been noticeably bad recently. Women not shaving, white people and racism, that eBay scam thread, and a bunch of others.

It's just constant bad news and controversy stuff. I get the lame fighting and arguing over fun and dumb stuff like tipping or silly culture differences (like microwaving water in USA vs a teakettle in UK) because that can be fun and engaging for different reasons but just constantly posting new articles and "news" about the same subjects of fun crimes or racism or sexism is just tiring.

I haven't been here as long as some but even I remember OT being fun when I started posting. Now it's nothing but dumb stuff and controversy for the sake of controversy and whenever actual good topics and new topics come up they get ripped on for no reason.

I must stay in the bubble.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck Kelowna, my thermometer outside is reading 40C in the shade.

Vancouver has 31, feels like 35.

Kelowna has 38, feels like 38.

ew to both.

I went to work today because there's AC at work. I was dying at home. Might as well chill at work.

zedge

Rise of the Planet of the Apes was good bruddahs. I recommend it.

Saw it last night. Agree. Much better than the first one. Lots of homage to the originals.

It was 30 here today, but 40 is nuts. Way to hot for my liking.
. Not having ac when it's like this sucks.. Ugh.

At least its a dry heat..lol. Best weather we have had in a long time too. Gonna pay for it later.

Also haven't seen temps that high out in the okanagan for years. Wow..

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Saw it last night. Agree. Much better than the first one. Lots of homage to the originals.

. Not having ac when it's like this sucks.. Ugh.

At least its a dry heat..lol. Best weather we have had in a long time too. Gonna pay for it later.

Also haven't seen temps that high out in the okanagan for years. Wow..

Yeah it has been a pretty good summer so far. Hopefully it lasts a bit and that we have much shorter winter this year.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey Smiley I just learned today that my Trader Joe's carries Franziskaner. If you have those at all you might want to check it out and see if yours does too.

Edit: also, yeah, I was marveling at all of the sub-freezing temperatures being posted over the last couple pages until I realized what was happening.

zroid

Banned
With the aid of science, I have reached the conclusion that the German team's wives and girlfriends are very attractive.

TUSR

Banned
Vancouver has 31, feels like 35.

Kelowna has 38, feels like 38.

ew to both.

I went to work today because there's AC at work. I was dying at home. Might as well chill at work.

humidity is shit, id take kelowna's dry 38 over a 31+ with humidity in Vancouver.

TUSR

Banned
What's worse than a sports journo on Twitter livetweeting a scrimmage?

There have been times when GAF members have live tweeted/posted about movies or TV shows.

anime Χ
some obscure character and not a cool mainstream one Χ
not a girl √
no pink/sparkle shit √
not creepy √

Sinon is the epitome of mainstream. I gotta admit though, 2 avatars ago it looked like hentai.

- Obscure scenes/screencaps, posted without context Χ
- Tumblr filters and shitty frames Χ
- GIFs of peoples mouths moving without subtitles or obviousness Χ
- Humans that aren't NHL-GAF Χ

Top Bottom