• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Someone had a brilliant idea to have a Tumblrcon.

This is basically an AfterHours pic

uz7MTSX.png

Quick

Banned
We have enough people here to start a GAF-Con.

NHL-GAF panel on playing the right way, being a Good Canadian Kid, and a workshop on ways to spit in the face of communism.

I just nearly had a panic attack today from the accumulated anxiety over the last couple of weeks. I've just been feeling mentally terrible these past few days.

Smiley90

I just nearly had a panic attack today from the accumulated anxiety over the last couple of weeks. I've just been feeling mentally terrible these past few days.

Welcome to my world

Except it happens every other day

for much longer than a few weeks

We're not interesting enough to hold a panel. Besides, as soon as After Hours started Smelly would be hauled off to jail because at least one person in the crowd would know how to spell minor right.
C4MPhNH.jpg

Dude I hear you. My life has been fucked for the last two months and just keeps getting worse. No tips unfortunately, I just figure the stress will kill me soon enough.

Dude I hear you. My life has been fucked for the last two months and just keeps getting worse. No tips unfortunately, I just figure the stress will kill me soon enough.
Most of my problems are just in my mind, and made worse by the fact that I'm unemployed and so have hours upon hours each day to just let my mind wander. I wish I could just forget everything I know from the past 6 months.

Most of my problems are just in my mind, and made worse by the fact that I'm unemployed and so have hours upon hours each day to just let my mind wander. I wish I could just forget everything I know from the past 6 months.

Been there too. Only thing you can do is force yourself to change it up, tell your friends/family that you need to get out and do anything.

Just write it down. That's what got Charles Bukowski started.

Acid08

Banned
Hope things improve Spectre. After I got home today from a fun weekend I had a nice "what the fuck am I even doing with my life" breakdown. A+ would do again.

Quick

Banned
NHL-GAF Panels:

Good Canadian Kids: How to Be a Good Canadian Kid

Washing Your Hands: How to Wash Your Hands

Bobby and Me: Number 4 on the program, Number One in Our Hearts

Thumbs Up, Okay, Let's Go! The Don Cherry Story III: Cherry Reloaded free screening

Communism is Bad: A Controversial Panel Dissecting the Communist Manifesto (18+)

Quick

Banned

I've been working more because I feel useless anytime I'm not at work.

Even being at work is beginning to wear me out mentally.

I want to take a week off just by myself to get away from the city.

No advice from me, since I feel like others have it worse than I do, but we're all here to listen.

Smiley90

NHL-GAF Panels

Discussing my book: "Overcoming Racism - How I Learnt To Make Love To The Enemy"

"Black Hockey Players - Will There Ever Be More Than One?"

"Racism's Role In the Tumblr-society - A Discussion Of The Minority Privilege"

Quick

Banned
NHL-GAF Panels

Discussing my book: "Overcoming Racism - How I Learnt To Make Love To The Enemy"

"Black Hockey Players - Will There Ever Be More Than One?"

"Racism's Role In the Tumblr-society - A Discussion Of The Minority Privilege"

I should talk to hotel management about not having a bathroom for my race. #GAFCON #NHLGAF #SUBBAN

Smiley90

I should talk to hotel management about not having a bathroom for my race. #GAFCON #NHLGAF #SUBBAN

We'll have a Ball Pit with a white:black ball ratio corresponding to hockey player distribution

and a few yellow balls I guess

Top Bottom