• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Good god, this thing is disgusting.
http://www.icethetics.co/blog/2014/7/13/designing-the-90s-nhl-part-1-unfamiliar-flyers
jbqlrODUR0EEAD.jpg

I'm looking forward to his part 3 about another expansion team.

RC

Banned
So I'm going to be in Saskatoon for the next three days for work training. Any prairie folk know what there's to do out in the flatlands?

zedge

So I'm going to be in Saskatoon for the next three days for work training. Any prairie folk know what there's to do out in the flatlands?
Saskatoon isn't so bad. Better than Regina. Be there in Aug to visit a buddy.

He said he gonna take me here.

http://www.lbdistillers.ca

Suggest Jerry's and The Cave to eat..

http://www.jerrys.ca

http://www.caverestaurant.ca

They still have a Fudruckers and Bonaza there too. Miss those.

Lots of Greek restaurants there. Berry Barn is neat place for breakfast but a bit of a drive. Saskatoon berry pie..mmmmmm

Yes I love food.

Wish my company would pay for business class:(

I'm stuck in economy unless it's a real long flight otherwise gotta use my $$ or points.

Nice to know Tabris finds me amusing :lol

zroid

Banned
the one time I got bumped up to first class I thought it was such a fucking waste of space

nobody needs all that bullshit

Marvie_3

Banned
Kevin Dineen is the new assistant coach for the Blackhawks.

I'm very happy with this. Shame it wasn't Kitchen that left though. Hopefully Dineen will just drown out Kitchen.

I like this a lot. It's nice having assistant coaches that aren't just friends that Quenneville is hooking up.

Kitchen needs to go next offseason though. We can bring in Barry Smith from the front office to replace him.

Edit: Fuck. Forgot Dineen played on the Whalers with Q. So much for that. :lol

Revenant

I like this a lot. It's nice having assistant coaches that aren't just friends that Quenneville is hooking up.

Kitchen needs to go next offseason though. We can bring in Barry Smith from the front office to replace him.

Edit: Fuck. Forgot Dineen played on the Whalers with Q. So much for that. :lol

I really should have played for the Whalers man, I'd be set up for life.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bullshit. I got charged $7 a beer when I flew to NYC last month. They get theirs.

I get free beer in Economy -shrugs-

Also, I'm literally just sitting at work doing nothing because there's AC here and my apartment is most likely just a Sauna right now.

Bullshit. I got charged $7 a beer when I flew to NYC last month. They get theirs.

Custom cans meng.

Seriously tho it is. Economy seats are there to cover fuel/ airport fees. That's why ticket flexibility is such a premium. They need to guarantee the cattle count to cover the cost. The premium seats are what they want to sell for profit.

zroid

Banned
I liked all that space when I was bumped up.

haha well I meant over Business, which I think provides a satisfactory amount of comfort for most people. Economy sucks for everyone. :p

Airlines would be broke if they only sold economy. Buissness/ 1st class are the profit driving part of the business.

yeah I get that, especially with such strict weight limitations they can use first class as a way to make more money without overfilling the aircraft.

I just wonder if there were a way to rejigger things to make business more affordable while ditching first, so more people can be comfortable while maintaining the number of passengers and revenue. probably not but a guy can dream. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeah I get that, especially with such strict weight limitations they can use first class as a way to make more money without overfilling the aircraft.

I just wonder if there were a way to rejigger things to make business more affordable while ditching first, so more people can be comfortable while maintaining the number of passengers and revenue. probably not but a guy can dream. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Problem is discount carriers making a race to the bottom (Southwest) . I worked for Virgin America for a short bit and they brought in a medium tier above cattle class (Economy +). They actually cut down on the cattle seating and made a nice niche that wasn't too expensive. Problem is that flying isn't sexy anymore it's like taking the bus for most. So they want the lowest cost and zero care if they are treated like cattle.

What an expensive summer. Spent $3K on dental work and now my car is pretty much toast(not worth fixing) so I got to buy a new car.

Fuck so much for being in the black this year, at least I can get that SUV I always wanted.

I'm all about the Donutfics.

I'm all for Kadri and Manics fanfic, but holy shit, who the hell has time to read a goddamn novel a huge fan has written about somebody elses universe they created?

Boy am I shocked Tabris is a flaming cunt in real life, too. Honestly would've never guessed.

Don't worry, his parents pay for it. He never learned the value of money or how to be a likeable person.

http://youtu.be/p1a_4CN4onA

Quick

Banned
Time to get my slash on.

Kessel/Phaneuf: Ping Pong Pals

Lupul/Gunnarsson: St. Louis Blue Balls

Kadri/Bozak: Centre of the Heart

Orr/Rosehill: My Enforcer

Top Bottom