• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Does anyone (Marvie) have the gif of Homer flipping over the TV tray and yelling at grandpa for keeping information to himself?

nevermind
u54CW.gif

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Arthur Staple ‏@StapeNewsday 2h
#Isles have signed Casey Cizikas to 2-year, $2-million contract and Calvin de Haan to 3-year, $5.9 million contract.

That de Haan contract is gonna turn out to be a steal. Kid's gonna be great this year.

Sabres development camp scrimmage live stream:
http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=666&id=628472&lang=en

BLUE GROUP
65 Jordan Samuels-Thomas - 28 Zemgus Girgensons - 10 William Carrier
47 Daniel Catenacci - 25 Mikhail Grigorenko - 24 Hudson Fasching
21 Jonathon Martin - 38 Sean Malone - 15 Justin Bailey
41 Liam Pecararo - 37 Colin Jacobs - 44 Victor Olofsson

72 Brycen Martin - 55 Rasmus Ristolainen
29 Jake McCabe - 4 Anthony Florentino
5 Andrew Prochno

35 Andrey Makarov
31 Calvin Petersen

WHITE GROUP
78 Brendan Lemieux - 23 Sam Reinhart - 33 Joel Armia
45 Eric Cornel - 17 J.T. Compher - 20 Nicholas Baptiste
22 Drake Caggiula - 27 Tim Schaller - 13 Kevin Sundher
46 Maxwell Willman - 32 Justin Kea - 12 Patrick Russell

61 Nikita Zadorov - 3 Mark Pysyk
52 Brady Austin - 34 Jerome Leduc
6 Brandon Prophet

40 Linus Ullmark
31 Jonas Johansson
50 Nathan Lieuwen

zroid

Banned
I honestly don't know whether to be pleased that Bieber has absconded from the Leafs, or to be ashamed that even he knows a lost cause when he sees one.

Some combination thereof, I suppose

I honestly don't know whether to be pleased that Bieber has absconded from the Leafs, or to be ashamed that even he knows a lost cause when he sees one.

Some combination thereof, I suppose

Really, just be ashamed of the fellow Leafs fans that are following in his foot steps. We have some here for your convenience.

Roy is garbage now. Plain and simple.

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=726252 said:
But I think the coaching staff here is really grateful that Doug [Armstrong] kept a relationship with Steve Ott because Ott was arguably our best forward in the playoff series against Chicago. He was really effective.

grLsMSC.png

Free Frank

Samyy

Hey Cold. Good to see you hear, don't worry I won't stick around. Don't really watch hockey outside the Olympics.

Thanks. Just when I watch Olympic coverage they say he is one of the best ever. (Crosby I mean)

They jerk him off because he is the best right now but its not even close. I'd be surprised if Crosby is even top 10?

Eugh, adjusting sleep patterns to a 6:30am wakeup from an 8:50am wakeup to accomodate for early morning MMA classes is painful.

Especially when coffee doesn't work.

Bite my lip and close my eyes
Take me away to paradise

Also I'm antagonising a gun loving conspiracy theorist on Twitter. I'm telling him I want to have sex with his guns. If I get shot then know that I died telling a conspiracy theorist that I want to fuck his guns. #FalseFlags #SexyMags

It suits him.

It clearly has enough space to accommodate the giant dick on his forehead.

Cake Boss

Banned
I wake up at 6:30 as well Dast.

#sleepingbuds hugs.

The worst about waking up that early is that you cant attend to your morning boner because if you do you will pass the right fuck out after and miss work/class.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wake up at 6:30 as well Dast.

#sleepingbuds hugs.

The worst about waking up that early is that you cant attend to your morning boner because if you do you will pass the right fuck out after and miss work/class.

Don't you work a government job? Does anyone care if you show up late?

I've adjusted my work schedule to 12-8pm, because fuck me if I have to stay at home without AC in this humid heat. Rather sleep long and be at work longer.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's reached the point of the off season where I begin to rewatch highlights of games from last season.

Top Bottom