• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

RC

Banned
Vancouver doesn't usually get/stay this hot, so most places skimp on the AC and just don't have it. It sucks.

Tell me about it. Being in Saskatoon at least I avoid the heat wave back home. Of course pratcially nothing in this city is open past 10, but other than that it's surprisingly nice. Aside from those damn mosquito's.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are you c*nts seriously talking about the weather?

IT'S HOT

OKAY

THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER TO TALK ABOUT

Unless we're counting the story that my roommate fell drunk off a 5 foot ledge and now has screws in her jaw and we're holding a "soft foods only potluck" to celebrate her not having her mouth wired shut.

Socreges

Banned
It was 75 and a little overcast today in SoCal. (23.8 C)

Wish it was sunnier, but it's alright.
Yeah what the fuck. We're heading down to Big Sur tomorrow, then San Diego for the weekend, and the highs are low 70s? It was hotter in fucking Portland.

San Francisco was kinda disappointing, btw. I guess I'll need to come back to get a better feel for it.

Quick

Banned
That's why you keep all your money in a mattress. Way easier to just buy a new mattress dude.

I'm reminded of that scene in The Dark Knight Rises with the cop asking about how Bane and his thugs can steal his money when he has it under a mattress, with the person he was talking to saying Bane could easily devalue it by messing with the stock market.

That was dumb.

Top Bottom