• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yep I have Russian friends defending Russias actions.
They are also the same dudes thinking its hard being a white male because everyone (minorities/LGBT/women) gets special attention :lol

Yea I should probably defriend.

Go out in a blazing fire

https://tackk.com/mh17

Link this on their walls and call them out on it.

zroid

Banned
There were quite a few russians in my undergrad program... I'm not in touch with them anymore, but things could've gotten awkward, I imagine...

Smiley90

I haven't been able to read up on any news over the last few hours. Is it confirmed that the plane was shot down?

AFAIK, yes. It's still somewhat unclear by whom, but everything points towards pro-Russian separatists. Including tweets of a statement that they obtained anti-air missiles AND boasted about "having shot down a transport plane" (tweets that got later deleted) AND a conversation in Russian about the incident.

300 civilians dead, just because some fucks like to show how big their balls are and go fucking insane.

Thought I'd go to bed thinking Australia getting rid of the carbon and mining taxes would be the worst thing to happen.

Wake up to a blown-up plane because of Ukraine and Russia being cunts.

Fuck off, losers.

Malayasian Airlines should know better than to fly over a warzone though...

"They say on TV it's AN-26 transport plane, but they say it's written Malaysia Airlines on the plane. What was it doing on Ukraine's territory?"

Kozitsin replies: "That means they were carrying spies. They shouldn't be f***ing flying. There is a war going on."

And fuck Israel too. Leave the fucking Gaza strip alone. I don't want to hear about massacred children.

no take him

please

pleasseeee

You can have him.

Wanna do a straight up trade of Tony Abbott for Harper? At least Harper believes Sri Lanka is dangerous and wouldn't send back refugees to there.

How does Abbott respond?

"Well, even best friends have disagreements".

I know people are pretty high on that movie but the preview with the fucking ape dual wielding assault rifles on horseback is keeping me far, far away.

Apes on horseback are, to me, fucking hilarious.

A monkey riding a horse will never not be funny.

Sogood.gif

HOLLLLYYY SHITTTTT.

She's All That 2: Uncle Rolf Harris.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Malayasian Airlines should know better than to fly over a warzone though...

u54CW.gif

Smiley90

large.png

No idea why/if they flew more north. Still though, fault is with the guys that shot down a fucking plane without checking what kind it was.

Smiley90

HOCKEY NEWS IT IS

Players of last season ranked by hit differential

Tanev most hit despite only playing in 64 games should come as no surprise to any Canucks-fan :lol 9 hits against / 60 mins ha.

Also the difference from Martin to second-place is HUGE. 25 hits / 60 mins? damn son.

I4DTWYd.png

Smiley90

Jagr actually threw four hits? I don't believe it.

:lol

There's 6 Blackhawks players in the bottom 30. I'm not quite sure what that means. Probably a mix between being a very technical/not very physical team and having a lot of puck possession (and thus getting hit more)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
:lol

There's 6 Blackhawks players in the bottom 30. I'm not quite sure what that means. Probably a mix between being a very technical/not very physical team and having a lot of puck possession (and thus getting hit more)

Needs to be stated again

Hits isn't very well tracked and arena statkeepers have wildly different definitions of what is a hit

Montresor

Tyler Biggs is a huge bust. What a waste of a 1st-round pick for the Leafs.

Leafs Drafting™. Didn't he sit out for most of the Marlies playoffs?

Thankfully Percy actually looks decent (Toronto's other 1st-rounder from that draft year.

Samyy

Tyler Biggs is a huge bust. What a waste of a 1st-round pick for the Leafs.

Leafs Drafting™. Didn't he sit out for most of the Marlies playoffs?

Thankfully Percy actually looks decent (Toronto's other 1st-rounder from that draft year.

Yes....yes he did.

Top Bottom