• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Acid08

Banned
... you guys are weird. Let's get back to PC hardware talk. What do you guys think of this setup, following the mATX advice. Last 2 PC's I had were full towers, PC before that was mATX.... I'm going back to Micro.

Motherboard (don't need 2xPCI-16, not gonna run SLI in an mATX anyway)

240GB SSD

1TB HDD

8GB DDR3-1600

i5 4670K

GTX770

750W PSU

and.....

This case. Maybe I'll change it, but I like it. It's not going in my living room anyway so it doesn't have to look like a dvd player. this would be the first time I'm going without a cd/dvd drive, I won't miss it.

All together would clock in at 1231.- CAD before shipping, which is well within my budget of 1500.- To upgrade, maybe go from 4670K to 4770K? GTX770 to 780? Bigger SSD? Not quite sure if I want/need it.

input is very welcome.
Input: shut up nerd

nF958Ji.gif

Ovi was the head judge for Miss Moscow.

Hnnnnngh at the brunette next to him.

Also:

7idi8mY.jpg

RC

Banned
Anime fighters are a clusterfuck of bars, meters, super moves and animeisms. It's like watching neon coloured diarrhea spread all across your screen.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Anime fighters are a clusterfuck of bars, meters, super moves and animeisms. It's like watching neon coloured diarrhea spread all across your screen.

I have no idea what you're talking about

VERI3lB.gif

Quick

Banned
Shifting focus on building a new computer, I think I'm going to get a pair of Nike Free Flyknits and hopefully get back into fitness by jogging/running.

nike-free-flyknit-4-0-summer-2014-collection-01-570x379.jpg

TUSR

Banned
uguu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
uguu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Applause-harry-potter.gif

Shifting focus on building a new computer, I think I'm going to get a pair of Nike Free Flyknits and hopefully get back into fitness by jogging/running.

Man I skimmed over this and read "Nike Freakniks" I was concerned to why Nike was making a Freaknik shoe, and why Quick needed a pair.

My teeth went crooked reading this.

ShaneB

Well done.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

Those are nice. I would recommend buying from a running store so they can make sure they fit correctly for your arches/running style. Easiest way to get hurt is to run in the wrong shoes. I've been down that road before.

I use these guys, Asics Gel Kayono-20, and have nothing but good things to say about them. Now everyone else do like Quick so we can have an NHL Gaf 10k race where we wear team sweaters drink a ton of beers at the end.

Holy shit, lol. Well done, sir.

Montresor

Well thankfully Leafs have capspace. $11million or so to sign Gardiner, Franson, and Reimer.

It shouldn't be too tight even if Fransons gets $3million (barf).

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Any chance Franny can return to lockout form? Dude seems to need a physical defender with him so he can get into the play and create offence and Fraser wasn't the same after a puck to the head.

With the right partner, he could be good. Not sure we got the right fit for him.

Stasis

Man I skimmed over this and read "Nike Freakniks" I was concerned to why Nike was making a Freaknik shoe, and why Quick needed a pair.

My teeth went crooked reading this.

I ran out and boiled a lot of food immediately =/

Those Nikes are nice. I kinda want a pair now.

edit: If we did get Stemp for 900k that's awesome. Kinda maybe makes up for Glass at 1.45M. I haven't seen official confirmation yet though...

Top Bottom